Thankful? Let us know, it makes us feel good :)

Rate this Topic

Displaying #1-15 of 119 total posts  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  Next Last
20 Nibs: 2,287
Posted on Jul 28th 2006  -  Subject: Thankful? Let us know, it makes us feel good :)

For all the time, energy and resources we spend on making the PokerInside network the best it can be, it's always nice to hear from our members that appreciate the things we do. Please share your testimonials with us, even if it is just to make us feel good :)

37830 Nibs: 529
Posted on Jul 28th 2006  -  Subject: apprication
hey jas,I have said it before and will say it again and again,your site IS the most informative and definatly has the most knowledgable poker players online.period hands down,you guys do a bang up job with little recognition.keep up the GREAT work in making this the best online poker site
THEJAWZ IS IN THE RIVER
6209 Nibs: 166,239
Posted on Jul 29th 2006
hey jas,I have said it before and will say it again and again,your site IS the most informative and definatly has the most knowledgable poker players online.period hands down,you guys do a bang up job with little recognition.keep up the GREAT work in making this the best online poker site I TOTALLY agree, it actually upsets me to go threw the forums and see all these people complaining about PI not giving them enough money. It seems like people don't recognize that they're getting deposit bonuses, reload bonuses, tourneys, freerolls, etc...all from PI. You guys do an AMAZING job and keep very good care of us. Keep up the great work and all the benefits that you're giving us are a bonus that we wouldn't get if we joined cdpoker on it's own. Although times are tough right now with the change I know that PI will pull through and it takes time with all the programming and work that we don't see. But I for one realize how much work managing and doing all that work is and it doesn't go unrecognized. Also, I would like that say great job on whoever is doing the shirts, emails, live chat, sponsorships, cashouts, etc... Honestly, it's been done on time and very effectively....probably the best of any poker site I've dealt with. I understand some of the things get delayed once in a while, but I totally understand. Seems like most of the people get upset when someone is a little behind or wrong, however, PI will fix it. Then if PI is fast and or give someone too much then it's okay and goes unrecognized. So it's a sad world sometime.
JOE CHAN
50043 Nibs: 1,219
Posted on Jul 29th 2006  -  Subject: Thankful
I totally agree . This is one of the best poker sights there is. I am presently disabled from working but hope to return to work soon. Then I will be able to participate more fully in all the games and fun
one never knows,do one
56934 Nibs: 528
Posted on Jul 29th 2006  -  Subject: THANKS EVERYONE!
Thanks to you and a bunch of other people like yourself, I have found a lot of satisfaction and drive to keep playing a game I enjoy tremendously! I am a drifter! I bounce from one forum to the next daily and I am enjoying this one more and more! Thanks again for all the awsome things provided and all the work you and the others put into making this site premo!
(\__/) (='.'=) (")_(") STR8M8 is 1FOOL4POKER
25110 Nibs: 1,193
Posted on Aug 5th 2006  -  Subject: Site
This is the BEST site on here. I wish everyone knew about it. Of course then there would be a lot of players trying to win the same freerolls.Haha
29423 Nibs: 184
Posted on Aug 9th 2006  -  Subject: Testimonials
I think your site is great, you work so hard for all of us who enjoy playing some good poker. Congratulations on the great site and continue the good work... We all appreciate it so much!
25629 Nibs: 1,622
Posted on Aug 9th 2006  -  Subject: OK--Time to gave out the pats on the back!
I didn't get a chance to play in the weekly (Wed night) this week--, and I think I also missed another tourney I could have played in due to family matters that come before my card playing. But I wanted to say--I did get my passwords--by E-mail. I did get checked on because I haven't played as much this month (so-far--LOL). And all in all--it reminded me of why I like PI so much. I honestly believe--the staff cares what each of us think. Even more---I think they will go out of their way to even help those of us-- who might some days rub them the wrong way. When we ask the same question they just answered 27 times in the same thread--one more time. So even tho I didn't play much this week--. And I did try to MAKE A FEW CONSTRUCTIVE POSTING AND A SUGGESTION. ---Is still darn nice to have a site and a staff who honestly seem to care about not only their jobs--but my enjoyment. Keep up the good work folks. I know a pat on the back doesn't buy much--but believe me--I'll be more than happy to buy the first round any time we meet in person. ---Skycop1947---
---skycop1947---
27292 Nibs: 394
Posted on Aug 10th 2006  -  Subject: MAN this sight is BOSS
You folks operating this sight are sooooo cool and really promote fantastic games and the players for the most part, are respectfull also..I also apreciate the E-Mails with PW to FR...Man you GUYS have already done alot for me...THANKYOU REALLY. I am disabled and your sponsorship of me is greatly apreciated in your FR and I truley feel that I could contact you if I need answers or guidance in any other matters that I might be concerned with..Kinda wierd to feel that close to VIRTUAL, but again, THANKYOU.. KEEP ON ROCKEN IN THE FREE WORLD C S N and Y
SRICH
25110 Nibs: 1,193
Posted on Aug 10th 2006  -  Subject: LOVE
You want to hear more LOVE for U???? OK here it is, LOVE THIS SITE, REALLY LOVE THIS SITE, REALLY REALLY LOVE THIS SITE. That enough??
52447 Nibs: 380
Posted on Aug 12th 2006
Hey Jason the site is really great and love the fact that you send out periodic emails to members. Keep it up. Thanks
THE TURNS NOT ROUGH, ITS THE DAM RIVER
39619 Nibs: 118
Posted on Aug 14th 2006  -  Subject: more praise
Great idea, your FR for posters only. I can't remember when I last read a post on another forum-I just drop in for the passwords-but as I have to do some posting on PI myself I also end up reading more than I would, which makes me more involved and interested in PI and its members. Poker Inside is definitely going places-there's so much right with it. Best of luck guys.
14373 Nibs: 51,594
Posted on Aug 15th 2006
Wounderful site and wounderful offers! Gotta love this site or your crazy ;) Thank you pokerinside!!
Robert
25 Nibs: 2,346
Posted on Aug 15th 2006
Thanks for the positive feedback guys! That's what keeps us working countly hours per day trying to bring you better and better benefits :) As we grow we'll only get better...and we've got all you members to thank! Lets make the best poker team around! So inform all your poker friends and have them get involved.
25629 Nibs: 1,622
Posted on Aug 16th 2006
Thanks for the positive feedback guys! That's what keeps us working countly hours per day trying to bring you better and better benefits :) As we grow we'll only get better...and we've got all you members to thank! Lets make the best poker team around! So inform all your poker friends and have them get involved. Mark And ALL the PI Staff--- It does keep getting better and better. I mean when your retired and at home alone like my self most of the day. And when the high point of the day might be watching the grass grow (The Yard type), or waiting for the endless supply of Junk mail to arrive in the box---its really not much of a day. But Now with the daily--freeroll its something to look forward to. And today is even better, I get the Daily Freeroll, and the Forum Token for that freeroll. I really don't think I can ask for much more---. But Ok, I'll push my luck,-- How about a few good hands tonight--LOL. Keep up the great work folks, it is appreicated. ---Skycop1947---
---skycop1947---
Displaying #1-15 of 119 total posts  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  Next Last

header

[close]