Witam

Rate this Topic

Displaying #1-2 of 2 total posts
150159 Nibs: 508
Posted on Apr 22nd 2011  -  Subject: Witam
 Hi! I'm new here and I want to invite new friends .. what I need to do to get this bonusfrom referrals? I would like to commend by e-mail and what I write in this e-mail?? Andplease more of a ... if I got the $ 10 I created an account on Betmost poker but I have written to you tomorrow to try on the tab panel that is .... and how they ll get $ 10 I couldtransfuse for example, bet365? And if I could once again earn the money tomoneybookers? thank you please write back                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Witam !! Jestem nowy i chcialbym zaprosci nowych znajomych .. co musze zrobic by dostac ten bonus od polecania ??? Chcialbym polecac przez email i co mam napisac w tym emailu ???? I prosze jeszcze o jedno ... czy ja dostane te 10$ bo za?ozylem  konto na Betmost poker ale pisalo mi ze trzeba jutro spróbowac w tej zakladce tablica co jest .... i jak zdobede te 10$ to bede mogl przelac np. do bet365 ??? I czy bede mogl znowu zdobywac pieniadze na moneybookers ??? dziekuje prosze odpisac                                                                                                                                                                
30 Nibs: 7,692
Posted on Apr 28th 2011

When you apply for a BetMost sponsorship its for BetMost Poker not other poker sites. As for your referrals take a look in your Referrals section and click on Invite a Friend you will see many tools to help you get your friends going. When your referrals get the required poker nibs a prize is created for you and payment is made in your Betmost account.

If you need more information please email us at support @ pokerinside.com

Displaying #1-2 of 2 total posts

header

[close]