Spadester - Bonuses All Over! Don't miss this ...

Rate this Topic

Displaying #1-15 of 21 total posts  1 2  Next Last
20 Nibs: 2,287
Posted on May 23rd 2008  -  Subject: Spadester - Bonuses All Over! Don't miss this ...

Spadester is giving our members all kinds of promotions ... don't miss these!

- Download Spadester -        - Read Review -

Bonus Code: PI100

$100 INSTANT Deposit Bonus (100%)
For a limited time only, all PokerInside players on SPADESTER will receive a 100% Cash Bonus INSTANTLY to your Spadester account on first deposit. You must use Bonus Code: PI100 and download from our website. Don't miss this Special Promotion!

Mystery Gift at Spadester
Deposit at Spadester before the end of May and get a special Mystery Gift from us on TOP of your killer deposit bonus there!

7931 Nibs: 6
Posted on May 23rd 2008
My deposit just got approved, I contacted online support for PokerInside using the LIve Chat and they emailed me my mystery gift. I must say, what a pleasant surprise!!! Now if I can just learn how to play Spades correctly! My first game I didn't play very well at all. I think by next week I will understand it better though.
20 Nibs: 2,287
Posted on May 24th 2008

My deposit just got approved, I contacted online support for PokerInside using the LIve Chat and they emailed me my mystery gift. I must say, what a pleasant surprise!!! Now if I can just learn how to play Spades correctly!

My first game I didn't play very well at all. I think by next week I will understand it better though.

I'm sure it won't take you long to be a pro player! My advice is to play smaller limit games (nothing over $5 buyin) for now until you get the hang of it. Before long, you'll be set!

1095 Nibs: 6
Posted on May 28th 2008
nice bonuses, will set up an account soon...is it easy to understand? I have never played...but seems to be getting a lot of buzz.
63623 Nibs: 1,118
Posted on Jun 16th 2008
i downloaded it alrite it different if u just want somthing different ,, i kinda like it it toke while to figure out how to play it but now i got the hang of it,, the only thing i didnt like was only first place that paid but i like it now i play game every nite with my mom lol
90944 Nibs: 2,057
Posted on Jun 22nd 2008
all right im on a way
Si no eres paciente y esperas la mano correcta para apostar ten seguro que perderas ;)
87948 Nibs: 584
Posted on Aug 1st 2008  -  Subject: bonus
Sounds like a good bonus. I'll have to check this out.
STING
37848 Nibs: 3,945
Posted on Aug 4th 2008
Sounds good 2 me.
93109 Nibs: 40,762
Posted on Aug 5th 2008
should take this! vn
66896 Nibs: 611
Posted on Aug 11th 2008  -  Subject: Spadester - THIEVES???
Word of warning... I deposited, played some of the free games to get the hang of it and then decided I didn't want to play on there. Games look good enough but decided I had enough poker to keep me going without this. Anyway, when i requested my money back they refused! Point blank. After 5 e-maisl I finally get a response they say I have to play out my BONUS requirements befoire I can withdraw. I told them to cancel the bonus as I was not fussed and give my money back. Their only response to date has been fulfill the playing requirements or no repsonse at all. I am LIVID as I feel I have just lost my money. They refuse to give it back. As I have not touched my deposit I cannot understand why they will not return the money. I did contact PI and they said they would look into it but I have had no resolution or any information on how to contact Spadester except e-mail, which is getting me nowhere! PI please help... it was your e-mail that enticed me to sign up... and I need help as SPADESTER just seem happy keeping my money. Is there any way to get it back? Is the Gaming commision worth contacting or is it a different group? I have played on many other gaming sites and getting your money back is never an issue if you change your mind, as it should be. SPadester, it seems, are VERY different. HELP ME PI - Thanks D
I don't care what you got... I'm ALL-IN!
58731 Nibs: 18,154
Posted on Aug 11th 2008  -  Subject: spadester
i love the site and i trust pokerinside but i hate giving my credit card numbers to anyone that i don't know i made a deposit they had no problems taking my money but i have been trying to make a withdrawl now for over 6 months. i faxed my credit card number and my licence to a number that they told me to send it to. now they say they never got it. if i could ever get a withdrawl i would recommend this site to everyone but boy is it hard to make a withdrawl if i ever get it i will  post the facts. good luck all and hope to see you all at the site.   nomad2727ca
nomad2727ca
30 Nibs: 7,692
Posted on Aug 26th 2008

You can email us with all the situation nomad and we will forward it to department in charge and hopefully it will help.

87989 Nibs: 656
Posted on Sep 16th 2008
i've download spadester with PI but my account is not verified it's again pending. I would like to know why? ty for the answeer.......
despe1978
30 Nibs: 7,692
Posted on Sep 16th 2008

We are unable to verify your account unless you deposit and inform us when its done via email.

105127 Nibs: 518
Posted on Mar 15th 2009
i didn't get that with my deposit
Stiefel
Displaying #1-15 of 21 total posts  1 2  Next Last

header

[close]