Problem with birthday freeroll

Rate this Topic

Displaying #1-7 of 7 total posts
123373 Nibs: 9,613
Posted on Sep 26th 2010  -  Subject: Problem with birthday freeroll
Hi, I have tried to register for birthday freeroll(10/01/2010) but the message is writing that are eligible for this tournament people that had their birthday the previous month.What they mean by that?September or Octomber?Mine are in September.I will appreciate if i will have an answer.I thank you in advance for your response.  
112482 Nibs: 2,658
Posted on Sep 27th 2010
Hi, I have tried to register for birthday freeroll(10/01/2010) but the message is writing that are eligible for this tournament people that had their birthday the previous month.What they mean by that?September or Octomber?Mine are in September.I will appreciate if i will have an answer.I thank you in advance for your response.  If your birthday is in September, so you must be eligible to play on 10/01/2010. A lot of people have the same problem with registering for this freeroll. You should contact BM Poker support via email support@betmostpoker.com
I can't even spell pokre
137190 Nibs: 17,602
Posted on Nov 9th 2010  -  Subject: It's nice!
I like when they offer these kind of freerolls. Is it still available ? and how much in the prizepool ?
88980 Nibs: 17,594
Posted on Jan 25th 2011
I had the same problem,but found out that the rule is that you must deposit a min of 20$ to your betmost account to have the access to this tournament.
when in doubt...raise :)
2328 Nibs: 36,909
Posted on Jan 25th 2011
I had the same problem,but found out that the rule is that you must deposit a min of 20$ to your betmost account to have the access to this tournament.Hey Dasen, could you post where you found this stipulation?   I searched all over BM & other iPoker sites, I never seen that rule? In all my emails with BM & PI, no one has ever said that to me. Are you saying a player must deposit during their Birthday month to play in the freeroll or do they mean the player must be a verified player?  This does need to be straightened out! Someone needs to get BM & iPoker  to post the exact rules for entering this "freeroll". I never had this trouble playing in it when PI was on CD (they would send me a email telling on my Birthday), but ever since the move to BM it usually takes me 5+ emails to BM support to get entry to the FR a month after.  It can't be too hard to get someone at BM support to answer this & PI to post it so we all know what is going on?
Remember, Mother always knows best!!!!! (lol or at least that's what she always told me;) !)
110789 Nibs: 5,876
Posted on Jan 25th 2011
I have similar problems with this freeroll. My birthday took place at january 18 and i dont know whether i can participate on februarys freeroll or not.  One Teammate of mine whoms birthday took place in november didn't get the token till today..  
gl
147865 Nibs: 455
Posted on Apr 1st 2011
Yes you should contact betmost support  
Everything is choice.
Displaying #1-7 of 7 total posts

header

[close]