Player freeroll?? invitation???

Rate this Topic

Displaying #16-28 of 28 total posts First Previous  1 2 
80990 Nibs: 6,011
Posted on Sep 8th 2008
Now the only thing left to change is the time. 2 AM is not my favorite time to play a freeroll.    The time is changed from next week, check this:    http://www.pokerinside.com/forums/betmost-40/betmost-newsletter-and-tournament-schedule--714589.html    I'm confused, on this schedule page it says 12:00 GMT, but in PI latest news mail it still says that the Gambler and Player freerolls are held at 01:00 server time, which still is in the middle of the night. What is the right time then???? THIS IS VERY DISAPPOINTING :(
1 x Ruby 1st place --- 1 x Ruby 2nd place --- 1 x Ruby 3rd place --- 1 x Bronze 1st place --- 1 x Bronze 3rd place --- 1 x Copper 3rd place --- 1 x Fantasy Poker 1 1st place --- 3 x Fantasy Poker 1 3rd place --- 1 x Fantasy Poker 2 1st place --- 1 x Fantasy Poker 2 2nd place
94323 Nibs: 824
Posted on Sep 10th 2008  -  Subject: Gambler Freeroll at BestMostPoker
i can't register myself in gambler freeroll ....... it says the passowrd you entered is not valid ... but i have been using the same password for the last two week is it just happening to me ? ??????
F@|$@|_
91109 Nibs: 3,714
Posted on Sep 10th 2008
i can't register myself in gambler freeroll ....... it says the passowrd you entered is not valid ... but i have been using the same password for the last two week is it just happening to me ? ??????You can read about it in "Whats new?" near "leave a message/Live chat".. The password is change and even the amount.
2x LB3 winner, 1x LB1 winner, 2nd in Player --> The fish can too, if not win it can lose!
66346 Nibs: 1,942
Posted on Sep 10th 2008
cant get regged either.must be missing something.
stewzom
80990 Nibs: 6,011
Posted on Sep 10th 2008
Now the only thing left to change is the time. 2 AM is not my favorite time to play a freeroll.    The time is changed from next week, check this:    http://www.pokerinside.com/forums/betmost-40/betmost-newsletter-and-tournament-schedule--714589.html    I'm confused, on this schedule page it says 12:00 GMT, but in PI latest news mail it still says that the Gambler and Player freerolls are held at 01:00 server time, which still is in the middle of the night. What is the right time then???? THIS IS VERY DISAPPOINTING :(Maybe someone from PI could respond to this? For the Player freeroll the pdf file says 12:00 GMT which is 14:00 in the afternoon here in my part of Europe :) On Betmost it says 01:00 which is 02:00 at night. What will it be?????
1 x Ruby 1st place --- 1 x Ruby 2nd place --- 1 x Ruby 3rd place --- 1 x Bronze 1st place --- 1 x Bronze 3rd place --- 1 x Copper 3rd place --- 1 x Fantasy Poker 1 1st place --- 3 x Fantasy Poker 1 3rd place --- 1 x Fantasy Poker 2 1st place --- 1 x Fantasy Poker 2 2nd place
96915 Nibs: 2,606
Posted on Sep 14th 2008  -  Subject: invitation freeroll
how can i play in pokerinside leaderboard freeroll? last week i play but in this i cant? how it works?
bluff is part of life!
Posted on Sep 14th 2008
how can i play in pokerinside leaderboard freeroll? last week i play but in this i cant? how it works?You need to earn at least 1 poker nib to be qualified for PokerInside leaderboard III freeroll. To get it play poker...
2x LB3 winner, 1x LB1 winner, 2nd in Player --> The fish can too, if not win it can lose!
93262 Nibs: 1,615
Posted on Sep 20th 2008
This is unbelievable... With invitation there will be a lot of players on sitting out. But that isn't the biggest problem.  Why just the active members on each week? I reached the maniac level here with 1613 nibs, and I had pw to the player freeroll. I understand, that members told before the pw to not members of PI, but this is unfair. I can't play now because they do that? Why don't you invited players with enough nibs for the player freeroll like just before?
Play always with bad hands! Then you don't have to talk about bad beats.
Posted on Sep 20th 2008
This is unbelievable... With invitation there will be a lot of players on sitting out. But that isn't the biggest problem.  Why just the active members on each week? I reached the maniac level here with 1613 nibs, and I had pw to the player freeroll. I understand, that members told before the pw to not members of PI, but this is unfair. I can't play now because they do that? Why don't you invited players with enough nibs for the player freeroll like just before?You only need 1 nib from previous week. That means you only need to play a few hands on a low stake table or even fewer hand on high stake table. That is not too much to ask for??? or is it?   For that 1 nib you also get a token for Leaderboard three $500 .... that must be a plus on the edge. I don't think this is anything to complain about.   I have playing players freeroll both with password and with token.. and I must say this freeroll is much better with token, becaus it is only active members who get this token, which means active members who remember to play the freeroll. There are actually less sitouters and it is more fun to play now.    
128503 Nibs: 360
Posted on Apr 14th 2010  -  Subject: Great
Great freeroll
83392 Nibs: 1,339
Posted on May 3rd 2010
  I think that actually it is alot to ask for, since the purpose of a freeroll should be for new players in the pi community to develop their bankrolls and get a fresh start in poker, now you have to get nibs and play ring games so that you can be eligible for a  750 freeroll? I think thats crazy.
30 Nibs: 7,692
Posted on May 3rd 2010

I think that actually it is alot to ask for, since the purpose of a freeroll should be for new players in the pi community to develop their bankrolls and get a fresh start in poker, now you have to get nibs and play ring games so that you can be eligible for a  750 freeroll? I think thats crazy.

You can play tournaments too they both count. The requirements is 1 Poker Nibs which is EXTREMELY low (about 0.40-0.60$ in rake take) for a 750$ Private tournaments. For those that can't play real money poker during the week unfortunately, there is still the Gambler freeroll which is open without requirements. We want to try and give the best benefits to all our members, so we have to reward our small players as well. 1 Poker Nibs is SUPER easy to get Smile

As a bankroll boost new players have the chance to get 10$ Sponsorships at BetMOst to get started as well.

146277 Nibs: 713
Posted on Apr 3rd 2011
yep
Nothing About
Displaying #16-28 of 28 total posts First Previous  1 2 

header

[close]