Gambler freeroll problem

Rate this Topic

Displaying #1-9 of 9 total posts
122780 Nibs: 1,004
Posted on Jan 23rd 2010  -  Subject: Gambler freeroll problem
 the problem is....  pokerinside gambler freeroll on betmost is flooded by non-PI outsiders. all world bonushunters sites have password for this tourney, even newcomers of PI, thinkin they can update that kind of sites with  their posts of PI password. i think thats not so good for Pokerinside team n community. i think everyone  understand why. for shore it shold be better to usin some kinda token or account linked  invintation.  hope youcheck it out n do somethin. with best wishes to PI team.
dont oak with da luck
2328 Nibs: 36,909
Posted on Jan 23rd 2010
Well the way it was explained in another thread, the Gambler is a baiter FR to get new blood on the site now (sorta like the Pokercam, JP & TO).  So the Gambler's isn't excusive to members of PI....which is a drag now! Too many sit-outs & all-inners, but there was a time when it was a good tournament with good play!
Remember, Mother always knows best!!!!! (lol or at least that's what she always told me;) !)
93011 Nibs: 3,062
Posted on Jan 26th 2010
you cant change it, because dollar hunters allways will attack all the poker sites where is no afiliate acess, but only a password
122780 Nibs: 1,004
Posted on Jan 29th 2010
Well the way it was explained in another thread, the Gambler is a baiter FR to get new blood on the site now (sorta like the Pokercam, JP & TO).  So the Gambler's isn't excusive to members of PI....which is a drag now! Too many sit-outs & all-inners, but there was a time when it was a good tournament with good play! you said was a time.... however everything is change =(   man, they think gambler roll catchin some future members, probably it is, in small case....  but the horrible payback is: newbies doesnt see for them real chance to build up bankroll, to playin depends on bankroll managment. cause betmost doesnt have they own everyday freerolls, newbies stop playing then loosin start bonus, or cashout a little without playin 2much.  PI bosses ask youself do u need it ?  please think bout it.  probably thats not a good way, to get new blood.  i think the best reason for future newcomers is what they see on betmost poker in freeroll list. i mean PI bronze/silver/gold  freerolls. all of them have small numbers of ppl, and good in prises. and all of them RESTRICTED not only by password.  so anyone little bit clever of course what to check out how to register in that freeroll, so he visit pokerinside.com etc etc. GAMBLER freeroll doesnt workin that way. who need to check out something about something if he just  bonushunter, who need to check out if he already got alot of staff like this, and even more better then this. i mean private passwords. so they clickclack and movin. they not intresting how it is and what it is, its just virtual s2pidity. hope someone from PI staff move them out.
dont oak with da luck
126362 Nibs: 1,468
Posted on Mar 9th 2010
Why dont we just send every gambler a reusable token for the freeroll? I have seen it done...
30 Nibs: 7,692
Posted on Mar 10th 2010

This is a long time debate fellator Wink the main reason the Gambler is not token restricted its because it can easily be used by all our members as a marketing tool (members can use it to get more referrals). All our tournaments from PokerInside are token restricted.

128861 Nibs: 708
Posted on May 22nd 2010
The pace of play is just too slow for this freeroll and people tend to call all in with crap hands.
Do or do not there is no try.
135850 Nibs: 725
Posted on Sep 22nd 2010
i agree with the admins, open freeroll invite your friends to play and maybe one day will join the community i find it more than fair
the limit ? there is no limit !!!
118338 Nibs: 3,658
Posted on Sep 25th 2010  -  Subject: gambler
well i disagree i mean we are working to collect nibs and they dont do a thing and they got as much rights as us token usage is a good idea i think
donks get rewarded remember that :)
Displaying #1-9 of 9 total posts

header

[close]