Can we change the password to gambler freeroll?

Rate this Topic

Displaying #1-3 of 3 total posts
140394 Nibs: 799
Posted on May 18th 2011  -  Subject: Can we change the password to gambler freeroll?
Dear PI, The password to the gambler freeroll is easy to find with a simple google search, do you think it can be changed every week? It undermines the players that have achieved the nibs required, when lots of players who should not be playing, are. I predict that the number of entrants will fall considerably if it is a new pw every week, I may be wrong, but thats what I reckon! Cheers
2328 Nibs: 36,909
Posted on May 18th 2011
This has been asked many times over the years it's been a PW mtt. The problem is it now isn't really a reward anymore, it's being used by members as a draw to the site...heck if you go to the BM FaceBook fan page they have it openly posted there! So be happy that it's still there after all the years (all the other ones are gone now...)!
Remember, Mother always knows best!!!!! (lol or at least that's what she always told me;) !)
140394 Nibs: 799
Posted on May 20th 2011
I think it would be a good idea to at least change the password once, then for PI to look at the data and see how many entrants there are compared to the usual amount, if its a lot less, then it would show that the pw needs to be changed regularly innit!
Displaying #1-3 of 3 total posts

header

[close]