Again I didn`t receive my tickets !

Rate this Topic

Displaying #1-9 of 9 total posts
138013 Nibs: 18,904
Posted on Jan 30th 2011  -  Subject: Again I didn`t receive my tickets !
Every time i need to send an e-mail regarding my tickets?The freerolls start in 50 minutes and I don`t have the tickets.....amaizing...  
I Love Poker!
93046 Nibs: 4,457
Posted on Jan 30th 2011
Every time i need to send an e-mail regarding my tickets?The freerolls start in 50 minutes and I don`t have the tickets.....amaizing...   ha if i uderstand, ticket for this week can use player who keept old ticket, because this week is ending in february so longer than sunday, and ticket you won dont have to use same week.. something like that
Posted on Jan 30th 2011
because this week is longer than other week, she end of end of month..
30 Nibs: 7,692
Posted on Feb 1st 2011

Exactly what velik said, the period was still active therefore no tokens were issued.

92606 Nibs: 2,220
Posted on Feb 10th 2011
hey alesulll you must to don't register into a week-end at the metals if you wanna play than every week at metals ! :) so one week-end stop play and from now long you will have ticket for next week to play ! it's easy ;) i do this , because the tickets are valid more than 30 :)
D3JaVu
2328 Nibs: 36,909
Posted on Feb 10th 2011
hey alesulll you must to don't register into a week-end at the metals if you wanna play than every week at metals ! :) so one week-end stop play and from now long you will have ticket for next week to play ! it's easy ;) i do this , because the tickets are valid more than 30 :)You should look at the dates on the latest tickets...mine are only good for barely 3 weeks (2011-03-11 17:29 expire date).  This makes it hard to fully benefit if you happen to be occupied a couple of weekends in a month. Would it be too much to ask that the tickets have a slightly longer life than this? I not asking for the old way, but a couple of months might be better? It will cut down on email requests from member to support when they do expire & sit outs in the lower level mtt's.
Remember, Mother always knows best!!!!! (lol or at least that's what she always told me;) !)
Posted on Feb 10th 2011
hey alesulll you must to don't register into a week-end at the metals if you wanna play than every week at metals ! :) so one week-end stop play and from now long you will have ticket for next week to play ! it's easy ;) i do this , because the tickets are valid more than 30 :)You should look at the dates on the latest tickets...mine are only good for barely 3 weeks (2011-03-11 17:29 expire date).  This makes it hard to fully benefit if you happen to be occupied a couple of weekends in a month. Would it be too much to ask that the tickets have a slightly longer life than this? I not asking for the old way, but a couple of months might be better? It will cut down on email requests from member to support when they do expire & sit outs in the lower level mtt's.i agre this is good idea, maybe 2 monts
92606 Nibs: 2,220
Posted on Feb 11th 2011
yeah , i didn't thought at this idea , the period of validity must be at 2 month ! in this way you can use your token if you have some problems into 2 week-ends , from that point every week you must play your tickets if you don't do this the tickets will be cut off !     hey let's make a pool and ask people if they are agree if they agree with this idea, to lengthen the period of validity of tickets
D3JaVu
147865 Nibs: 455
Posted on Apr 1st 2011
lol
Everything is choice.
Displaying #1-9 of 9 total posts

header

[close]