What I just witnessed is a disgrace.

Rate this Topic

Displaying #1-15 of 15 total posts
25 Nibs: 2,346
Posted on Jan 23rd 2009
Dave please post the hands...as I reviewed them and you make them out to be a lot worse then they are. Let other people see them and be the judge. And in regards to the A comment and it being a new player...that player isn't new at all. Please post the screenshots you're referring to in thise thread for other to see. THanks!
802 Nibs: 1,209
Posted on Jan 27th 2009  -  Subject: Hmmm
He was new to the table. I got 10-10, he called my raise with K5 and turned a gutshot four card straight (after calling a pot sized post flop bet). Of course, a new player came again, new to the table, I raised QK, flopped a king, but the new player had 99 and flopped a third nine. Figure it out bro. I deleted the post because I think maybe Im wrong. So I sit today and third hand in since I posted this thread, second one I played, I got AA. Didnt take long for that, did it? So I raise the 20 blinds to 100. I get re raised, as I always do when I dont go all in with AA. Third guy calls the re raise. So I push, guy who re raised called, and so did the third guy. Second guy had KK, ok UNLUCKY for him right? Third guy, for some reason only known to him I suppose, felt that our betting war was all fake, and called the all in with Q5. Imagine my surprise when the Q5 flopped two pairs? Hmmmm? Of course my two outer third ace came on the turn. Lucky for me, right? I clean up at the first table, I get moved, re raise with 99 called with AK, he runs aces to put me out. Running aces, what are the odds of that? In fact, what are the odds of calling two all ins with q5? Pretty good at Betmost. Its a moot point, Betmost is NOT random.
Donk it up.
11992 Nibs: 75,250
Posted on Jan 27th 2009
LOL. Seriously, if you are ever going to survive in the online poker world, you need to grow up  and stop complaining everytime you get beat. Yes, it is ridiculous what some people will play, but more often than not, you can't control the outcome of a hand, so you have to learn to deal with poor results. AA vs KK vs Q5  (pre flop win percentage) AA 71% to win KK 19% to win Q5 10% to win Guess what, your buddy with Q5 hit his 10% chance, it happens, thats why he still has a chance before the flop. As for catching your Ace, you weren't lucky, you still had about a 25% chance yourself, and you simply redrew. Thats poker justice, the best pre flop hand won. AK vs 99  (pre flop win percentage) AK   45% 99    55% On a missed flop the AK still has about a  25% chance of winning.   It is certainly acceptable to have PI look into the matter if you feel you were cheated, but the longer you play online, the more bad beats you're going to suffer. Learn how to deal with the donkeys and you'll be a better player yourself. Losing sucks, but the players that keep drawing out on you with garbage, are the ones that will give it all back and help you to make money. Love the donkeys, even when they win, it just means they have more for you to take.  
It's easier to fish if you're the one casting the reel.
70520 Nibs: 5,033
Posted on Feb 17th 2009  -  Subject: i agree
LOL. Seriously, if you are ever going to survive in the online poker world, you need to grow up  and stop complaining everytime you get beat. Yes, it is ridiculous what some people will play, but more often than not, you can't control the outcome of a hand, so you have to learn to deal with poor results. AA vs KK vs Q5  (pre flop win percentage) AA 71% to win KK 19% to win Q5 10% to win Guess what, your buddy with Q5 hit his 10% chance, it happens, thats why he still has a chance before the flop. As for catching your Ace, you weren't lucky, you still had about a 25% chance yourself, and you simply redrew. Thats poker justice, the best pre flop hand won. AK vs 99  (pre flop win percentage) AK   45% 99    55% On a missed flop the AK still has about a  25% chance of winning.   It is certainly acceptable to have PI look into the matter if you feel you were cheated, but the longer you play online, the more bad beats you're going to suffer. Learn how to deal with the donkeys and you'll be a better player yourself. Losing sucks, but the players that keep drawing out on you with garbage, are the ones that will give it all back and help you to make money. Love the donkeys, even when they win, it just means they have more for you to take.  I agree DINGUS, i had so many bad beats and bad runs(which is worse) as i asked you questions about concerning how i played those hands. It's just all part of the game and by now i played so many hands that i saw it with others too and get used to it knowing that in the long run you'll get it all back. Love is nice too but people brake up that's life....losing every now and then in poker, well it's just poker.
OEPS! I'm your huckleberry... thats JUST my game! five hundred.. must be a......peache of a hand....
103983 Nibs: 1,444
Posted on Feb 19th 2009
bad beats are a part of poker. It happens to everybody. The Q5 call is stupid, but you can be gladd someone will call you with that, then you will mostly win against those cards and you make profit, so... :)   P.S. :sorry for my english :D
primusx
Posted on Feb 20th 2009  -  Subject: Are you sure?
Q5 I want the call, so how come Ive gone 8 months now without a sniff of money after finishing top seven (twice second and once seventh, to the tune of 800 bucks from my 20 deposit) my first three MTTS here, and then cashing it out? How come I raise AA all in exasperated and totally sickened by whats happening, it goes ALL THE WAY around the table, the LAST player hesitates for his ENTIRE clock, calls at the last second with 55. We BOTH flop trips, and he turns a fourth five? 8 months now. No, I dont think so. I DONT WANT ANY CALLS OF ANY KIND AT BETMOST. LOL. Online poker is not random. If you think it is random, its because you learned playing online, and you dont know the difference.
Donk it up.
1884 Nibs: 58,944
Posted on Feb 20th 2009
the cards are pre-determined in milliseconds, flop turn and river   the hands are dealt   the PLAYERS dictate the action, not anything else.   if you're going to post about losing with AA to horrendous calls everytime it happens, your fingers are gonna get pretty sore!
I.. am the BOOM!! in BOOMSHAKALAK!!
103827 Nibs: 1,561
Posted on Feb 20th 2009
bad beats are a part of poker. It happens to everybody. The Q5 call is stupid, but you can be gladd someone will call you with that, then you will mostly win against those cards and you make profit, so... :)   P.S. :sorry for my english :DLOL I can still remember when I flopped a set with AA and lost it to the guy who went allin on that flop with his unimproved KK and then catched a runner-runner quads! That was so sad and ridiculous at the same moment that it left me almost crying (both from unfairness and laughter ). Didn't think that the room is rigged however, instead I was really happy to see villains going allin with unimproved pocket pairs on A high flop :-)
Posted on Feb 24th 2009  -  Subject: Please read post before you reply.
the cards are pre-determined in milliseconds, flop turn and river   the hands are dealt   the PLAYERS dictate the action, not anything else.   if you're going to post about losing with AA to horrendous calls everytime it happens, your fingers are gonna get pretty sore!     I didnt lose with AA. I won with AA. I dont care what hand beats what hand. Saying they flop these miracles to often. Not random. Thats what I am saying. The cards are not random. "That's poker" just dont cut it for me anymore.   EDITED: You see, this is what I mean about being juiced for the donkey hand, which it is. I just watched two players raise A CRAP, and flop trips with the CRAP card. A4 and A9. But if I wait for AJ, Im either outkicked or someone has a pocket pair. Hey LOOK at that, I HAVE THE SCREENSHOT. I JUST TYPED ABOVE WHAT I TYPED ABOUT AJ, BEFORE I WAS DEALT A HAND , AND RIGHT THEN I WAS DELIVERED AJ,  I HAD SMALL STACK SO I PUSHED, AND GUESS WHAT???????? THE I POKER NETWORK JUST KEEPS MAKING A PSYCHIC OUT OF ME. NOT ONLY WAS I OUTKICKED ONCE, LOLOLOLOLOL, BUT I WAS OUTKICKED TWICE, AND HEY, THEY BOTH HIT THE BOARD OF COURSE THE AQ FLOPPED TRIPS....THE AK HIT THE TURN. WOW HOW IS IT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO TELL YOU EXACTLY WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN LONG BEFORE IT HAPPENS EXACTLY THE WAY I SAID IT WOULD? BETMOST IS A JOKE. A BIG FAT RIGGED JOKE. SO, I TOOK THE SEVEN BUCKS I HAD LEFT OVER. I WENT TO THE 10-20 CASH TABLE. GUESS WHAT? THE VERY FIRST HAND I PLAYED, AK OF COURSE, I RAISED, WAS CALLED, AND I HIT A KING HIGH FLUSH ON THE RIVER, BUT THATS UNLIKELY BECAUSE I JUST PLAYED A TOURNEY AND GOT DEALT PROBABLY 40 SUITED HANDS AND DIDNT HIT ANY FLUSHES. SO IMAGINE MY SURPRISE, AT THIS SIX SEAT TABLE, MY RAISING AK THE VERY FIRST HAND I PLAY AT THE CASH TABLE, HITTING A KING HIGH FLUSH, (WINK WINK), AND BEING BEATEN BY AQ WHO HELD THE ACE, WOWZER, MY LUCK IS JUST TERRIBLE AT BETMOST. I GIVE UP BETMOST, YOU WIN YOU CHEATING *. OH THIS IS THE SECOND STRAIGHT TIME IVE SEEN AQ HIT TRIPS UNDER AK. HMMMMMMMMMM. THATS RIGHT, HE FLOPPED A Q, AND TURNED ANOTHER Q. WOE IS ME. BAD VARIANCE, RIGHT? JUST THAT I DONT THINK WHEN 70-30 IS 50-50 WHERE YOU PLAY, THAT THE CARDS ARE QUITE RANDOM. WELL, THATS THE END OF MY BETMOST CAREER. ILL TAKE THE 700 IM UP AND GET THE HELL OUT BEFORE THEY STEAL IT ALL BACK.      
Donk it up.
Posted on Feb 25th 2009  -  Subject: questionable
well, many players have questions about SOME of their bad beats. I personally have only the feeling that for example KK always get cracked by A Ragg as there comes an A on the board too much, but that does'nt mean Betmost is cheating or anything like it. Those software is a complicated thing, and at most one could say that they question their RNG of qualitie   i think...... But i guess that discussion will always ecxisting by players who think they'll be robbed, when his/her emotions  take over..........
OEPS! I'm your huckleberry... thats JUST my game! five hundred.. must be a......peache of a hand....
111258 Nibs: 1,665
Posted on Aug 19th 2009  -  Subject: reply....dave
He was new to the table. I got 10-10, he called my raise with K5 and turned a gutshot four card straight (after calling a pot sized post flop bet). Of course, a new player came again, new to the table, I raised QK, flopped a king, but the new player had 99 and flopped a third nine. Figure it out bro. I deleted the post because I think maybe Im wrong. So I sit today and third hand in since I posted this thread, second one I played, I got AA. Didnt take long for that, did it? So I raise the 20 blinds to 100. I get re raised, as I always do when I dont go all in with AA. Third guy calls the re raise. So I push, guy who re raised called, and so did the third guy. Second guy had KK, ok UNLUCKY for him right? Third guy, for some reason only known to him I suppose, felt that our betting war was all fake, and called the all in with Q5. Imagine my surprise when the Q5 flopped two pairs? Hmmmm? Of course my two outer third ace came on the turn. Lucky for me, right? I clean up at the first table, I get moved, re raise with 99 called with AK, he runs aces to put me out. Running aces, what are the odds of that? In fact, what are the odds of calling two all ins with q5? Pretty good at Betmost. Its a moot point, Betmost is NOT random.you know i have been banging on about betmost in every post ive ever put on this site ive got to agree wholeheartedly that betmost is not random i could bang on about the hands ive lost to the hands ive seen people at my table loose to but because i play every day at least 8 hours there are just far to many to go on about because it happens almost every hand ive been called with 6/2 off suit after the flop when im holding a/j suited and ive hit the flush two cards to come im all in and the donk has hit a two on the turn and a two on the river random my aXXe..  its got to be the worst site i know and i play at a few the benifits i get from poker inside are just not going to keep me playing at betmost.. ive tried it all the feed back is negative and my experience of betmost is negative my first day i finished a third  fourth and second in the tourneys i played since that day every time ive lost to some one that should not even be in the pot.im going to play at full tilt from now on and im staying there i said in my previos post i wont deposit at betmost ever again i did today because its weds and your nibs go in so i made a small deposit to play a rebuy tourney but by god its my last i cant keep playing somewhere where i believe im being scammed. good luck to all you betmost players your really gonna need it
111258 Nibs: 1,665
Posted on Sep 12th 2009  -  Subject: screen shots
Dave please post the hands...as I reviewed them and you make them out to be a lot worse then they are. Let other people see them and be the judge. And in regards to the A comment and it being a new player...that player isn't new at all. Please post the screenshots you're referring to in thise thread for other to see. THanks!hi mark how do i make a screen shot of the hands ive played so i can post them as you say its far better to put the hand up for people to view that way there is no suggestion of being a bit over dramatic when it comes to explaining  them ive several hands i could post to go with the posts ive posted thanks m8
Posted on Oct 25th 2009  -  Subject: live
Those rag cards are live so a good chance to hit something compared to your big Ace. Most of the time you'll have to hit too woth a big Ace...........
64155 Nibs: 1,288
Posted on Nov 8th 2009
On ipoker it seems to have more suckouts because there is more bad players. Many skins of ipoker offer free money to join and then more "bad" players join.   Many players call with any hands, no matter how many raises in the hand.   More bad players playing more hands = more suckouts.   Sad but true.
See you at the tables and... good luck :)
121626 Nibs: 370
Posted on Dec 23rd 2009  -  Subject: Bad Beats
The only reason why it seems that you take bad beats more often online is because you are playing twice as many hands per hour as you would playing live poker. So you see twice the bad beats! As for those players who hit on those rag hands, DONT RIDICULE THEM! Let them continue that style of play. Why would you want that player to know that they are playing horribly? It just encourages them to tighten up and play better.Why not take a bad beat, reload and wait to play a pot with that player and eventually he will dump to you! 
- Guy Jackson
Displaying #1-15 of 15 total posts

header

[close]