Wahooooo!! Won my first game on Betmost

Rate this Topic

Displaying #1-6 of 6 total posts
98092 Nibs: 327
Posted on Oct 9th 2008  -  Subject: Wahooooo!! Won my first game on Betmost
Now I know its not exactly a major tourney win, but this one has been difficult. I have been playing low limits with my sponsership at Betmost and I could get a win no matter what, but tonight I held my guns and stuck to my to my stratergy (TAG) and pulled it off. I had been taking a bit of a confidence beating through the low limit losses especially after playing poker for 2 and something years local and online. This made me feel proud today and hopefully more will come and the bankroll will start to build. I found that no matter what hand I had I was beat A K suit, A A, K K you know and the opposition would have J 7 or 9 8. No more mediocre play for me, challenge overcome and wins will follow. Remember if you have the same problem dont let Tilt get to you, regather yourself and stay on the tracks. GOOD LUCK ALL. If anyone does have any startegy advice, please post back!  Thankyou   P.S Dont forget theres a new poker team that neads players look for Mean Ass Bulldogs if you want to join. We need YOU
a wise man once told me "To be clever enough to get all that money, one must be stupid enough to want it" well luckily stupid is my middle name
83688 Nibs: 2,421
Posted on Nov 17th 2008
How many players do you have?
up and down the river
802 Nibs: 1,209
Posted on Nov 22nd 2008  -  Subject: Way to go, a warning though......
Hey Congrats. DO NOT CASHOUT. I REPEAT, DO NOT CASHOUT. I won 800 bucks my first three mtts there, cashed out, and aint won a penny since. Second Second and seventh. I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND. DO NOT CASHOUT.
Donk it up.
11610 Nibs: 1,667
Posted on Dec 19th 2008
Good job, i'd cash out and leave yourself enough for a few more tournies and buy your Mum something. Its better than losin the lot.
luvgun79
80990 Nibs: 6,011
Posted on Dec 20th 2008
Hey Congrats. DO NOT CASHOUT. I REPEAT, DO NOT CASHOUT. I won 800 bucks my first three mtts there, cashed out, and aint won a penny since. Second Second and seventh. I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND. DO NOT CASHOUT.Isn't cashing out once in a while the whole idea????? It's probably more likely that you expect it to continue to go as usual. Maybe its your play that have changed due to your success. Or your portion of luck have changed in the wrong direction. Forget all about that sites gives cards depending on who have most money on their account, or who cashes out the most :) That's just a bad excuse.
1 x Ruby 1st place --- 1 x Ruby 2nd place --- 1 x Ruby 3rd place --- 1 x Bronze 1st place --- 1 x Bronze 3rd place --- 1 x Copper 3rd place --- 1 x Fantasy Poker 1 1st place --- 3 x Fantasy Poker 1 3rd place --- 1 x Fantasy Poker 2 1st place --- 1 x Fantasy Poker 2 2nd place
70520 Nibs: 5,033
Posted on Jan 18th 2009  -  Subject: almost all
I almost won them all at leat once and MANY final table finishes!!!
OEPS! I'm your huckleberry... thats JUST my game! five hundred.. must be a......peache of a hand....
Displaying #1-6 of 6 total posts

header

[close]