VERY BAD EXPERIENCE WITH CD POKER STAFF

Rate this Topic

Displaying #1-12 of 12 total posts
34833 Nibs: 978
Posted on Dec 14th 2006  -  Subject: VERY BAD EXPERIENCE WITH CD POKER STAFF
A few days ago I reached VIP level on cdpoker. Got an email saying I would get faster withdrawls etc Anyways a couple of nights ago I thought I would deposit $40.00 as I had busted myself a few weeks back and was ready to try again. After playing well and placing/winning a couple of sngs. I finished up and came back last night. I then lost 3 sngs in a row. Although I thought I had been cheated by some colluding Frenchmen I decided not to worry about it and play a heads up cash game. I started with $10.00 got $35 off the other player but the made a bad call and lost it. So my balance was at $43.00 again I decided I would cash out and come back in a few days once I had cooled off from my bad call. I then received an email stating my funds where being processed and I would receive within 24-48 hours. Well that's not very quick I thought and so I replied asking why it would take so long as my status had been upgraded. I go the following back. " please be advised that your withdrawal request made through NETeller for the amount of $43.00 is being processed. We asked that you please wait within 24 - 48 hours for it to be credited to your NETeller account. Rest assured that we are prioritizing your request." Then this morning I get this We are currently processing your withdrawal requests. Our policy requires that once players have reached a certain amount of deposits, ( about $250 ) the player declares their deposits with the poker site. Below you would find a detailed list of all the transactions you have made with the poker site. Please review the list below, sign and fax it back to us at one of the fax numbers listed below. You may also print it out, sign it and scan or take a digital photo of this document and e-mail it back to us. Also, could you provide a copy of some form of identification which shows the address registered in the account and copies of the front and back of the credit card/s registered in the account. Please send these to us only if you have NOT done so already in the past." Of course this is absolutely offensive. 1. I provided details to pokerinside when i joined and I refuse to do it again. 2. I am only withdrawing $3.00 more than I deposited. 3. I have previosuly withdrawn without an issue. 4. I have never made a chargeback. 5. they want me to either fax the details which I do not have or email it over unsecured connection??? 6. I don't have a scanner but still would not put these detasils on a personal computer. What should I do people??? This is totally fucked I thought it was a decent poker site but I have never had this problem EVER. When I joined party poker they rang me after inital deposit. Withdrew $250.00 no problems. At pokerroom.com I have withdrawn in excess of $1000.00 without problems. I feel totaly ripped off and I am considering charging back all the transactions. What would you do? What should I do ? Obviously there is no ombudsmun apart from this site which I also partly blame as it is not in the terms and conditions. Steve
6805 Nibs: 4,552
Posted on Dec 14th 2006
I had the same sort of problem with another site (sponsor Totenham)) when I wanted to withdraw about$50. I had to send a copy of my passport to them. They lost this so I had to do it again. Funny how they did not need to know who I was when they took my money!
Posted on Dec 14th 2006
exactly greenman which I was I think I should just chargeback all the transactions as a protest and bid them farewell. It looks like i will have to chargeback the last $40.00 at minimum to get my money back. they can keep my $ 3.00 and pay the chargeback fee.
70640 Nibs: 991
Posted on Dec 14th 2006
exactly greenman which I was I think I should just chargeback all the transactions as a protest and bid them farewell. It looks like i will have to chargeback the last $40.00 at minimum to get my money back. they can keep my $ 3.00 and pay the chargeback fee. Don't some sites have a minimum withdrawal amount?
39411 Nibs: 620
Posted on Dec 14th 2006
same thing happened to me at poker4ever
Posted on Dec 16th 2006
Well cd poker finally rang me and after asking a couple of questions said I was allowed to play as per normal and not have to supply the said details however. There is now no money in my neteller and nothing in pending withdrawals which obviously means i cant play on any sites except freerolls..how frustrating.
69771 Nibs: 2,248
Posted on Dec 17th 2006
thats not very good at all
I talk so much everyone stopped listening a long time ago
67325 Nibs: 1,004
Posted on Dec 17th 2006
ouch!
0ontario0
Posted on Dec 18th 2006
still no money in neteller account and threfore can't play at other sites ;(