They ridiculously sell pokercalculators

Rate this Topic

Question: do some pokercalculator sellers abuse the bountries at players to sell?

1. Yes
Click Here to Vote
2. No
Click Here to Vote
3. Don't know
Click Here to Vote
4. Why?
Click Here to Vote
5. It's a shame
Click Here to Vote

Total Votes: 1

Displaying #1-3 of 3 total posts
70520 Nibs: 5,033
Posted on Apr 30th 2010  -  Subject: They ridiculously sell pokercalculators
they do everything to sell pokercalculators like HoldemPirate in this case. At the trial version the seller asked me to never tell this to anyone as it's too powerfull while we all know the more players know the more buy and that's what they want, while it was wearth nothig and did'nt work. Then i got thiss email from him.. Hi Leon,> > > Did you know that being able to view your> opponents "Session Stats" is a massive> advantage?> > Here's why...> > You can quickly tell whether a player is> a LOOSE MANIAC, or a TIGHT SHARK in just> a few hands.> > The power of this is phenomenal. If you > aren't 100% sure of your opponents playing> style, how do you know whether to call, raise,> or fold?> > The answer is simple...> > You Can't. I answered this... Hi Stu, I can't get HoldemPirate to work, and see no "file"in de upper screen.  pokerplayer myself and use HoldemManager AND PokerOffice. I'm on the highest payroll allowed at iPoker too HM is handy during a session with players i encounter. PokerOffice can datamine so i know even more, close to EVERYTHING. You asked me how i know when to call, raise or fold, and said that the answer was simply that one could'nt know. I can answer your question easily. I fold or raise mostly as i ask my opponents a big question with that move. I call mostly when i have the nuts if it's easy to see on the board, with a raise on the river. I checkraise sometimes or bet when i have the best hand if it's properly disguised. But i also bet/raise with nothing on a dry board or a scared card, and if i get reraised i know it's time to run. IWhen i bluff i often 3barrel on a timide player, making the last bet big, as they don't oftn fold TP on the flop or turn but on the river they will (especcially when you put THEM allin and not yourself as that would be suspicious. After being tight/agr in my beginning carrier i learned quickly that i had to mix it up and play suited connectors (and gap connectors too) every now and then, changing my style considerably. After about 30 minutes i know roughly how my opponents play, and i'm very agressive. Agression is KEY, and i even bet a flop out of position frequently. I raise PRF with all middle pairs mostly.This way they never know what i have, giving me the opportunity to make a BIG bluff sometimes. But by making a 3bet on my opponents Cbet and being relentlessly in that hand tells you much. I'm realy sorry that HoldemPirate does not work and i'm unable to solve it, as i like (and NEED) pokersoftware. So, if i can't get it to work then i have to give it up sadly... I am very seriously though at buying such software, make no mistake(as you'll allready know), but if i can't get it to work you'll agree that it's useless for me right? Well i wanted to inform you about the bad news about HP. Regards    Leon Deckers 
OEPS! I'm your huckleberry... thats JUST my game! five hundred.. must be a......peache of a hand....
77185 Nibs: 4,581
Posted on Apr 30th 2010  -  Subject: mmmmmmmmm
very interesting thanks
Moosie102
70520 Nibs: 5,033
Posted on May 4th 2010  -  Subject: Oepss
Oepss i posted a little information wrong as you have seen probably. I copied and paste some things to make it easier for me but i saw i posted an incomplete reaction, as (how hippocriet)from me, i explained him about the benefits of PI  in colours too. Therefore the more exact words concerning the payroll line should be in short that; i was a member of PokerInside (from which date it started) and that through them and their payroll challenge feature, i got on top of all the other extra benefits, that i got. As this guy from the HoldemPirate has also a community where they sell a lot of stuff (or at least try) lol.  So i "mentioned" my community where i belong to, in colours too.. Well, this gives a more realistic image of that situation in case it seems like i was saying things and over reacted in that or even lied. I also added in that letter that stats are a must IF ya know what they mean). Since i was from my beginning days at PI, i logically learned how to count my outs and odds (partly) here, and that's why i felt it mattered. In this forum have always been some players that made some time to help others, and that was a large part of " my books" . So that was it,... GL at the tables.  
OEPS! I'm your huckleberry... thats JUST my game! five hundred.. must be a......peache of a hand....
Displaying #1-3 of 3 total posts

header

[close]