THE BETMOST SCAM CONTINUES UNABATED

Rate this Topic

Displaying #1-12 of 12 total posts
2328 Nibs: 36,909
Posted on Nov 17th 2012
Interesting, but this IS a FREE ROLL, EH?! Bad play happens from the start & goes on through out them. I've been playing in this mtt regularly since it was started over 7 yrs ago when it had a $500 prize pool & was exclusive to members only & even then I'd see some of the most ridiculous play ever! 7-2 off vs AA, 8-3 vs QQ, AA vs KK vs 22. Remember you are new here, some of these players have played each other here for years & have notes on each other, have developed patterns of play vs the familiars, most importantly they have developed cliques, so watch where you tread! Now with the iPoker changes there are even less players here, causing the possibilities of even more problems...
Remember, Mother always knows best!!!!! (lol or at least that's what she always told me;) !)
66346 Nibs: 1,942
Posted on Dec 7th 2012
seems this post touched a nerve as it has been removed.teams are bound to gang up on other players just the same as other sites.27vkk may be bad play but it has to win at some point.
stewzom
66346 Nibs: 1,942
Posted on Dec 20th 2012
have to agree with most of what you say.so many times you see worst hand hitting exactly what is needed on the river.not just betmost the ipoker network is like this.seems to be a network issue.best to flat call check till river is dealt'
stewzom
171230 Nibs: 10
Posted on Dec 21st 2012  -  Subject: Stew
You and I know what's what Stew. I think about things and I wonder why it happens the same way every time. The worst hand makes a stupid play and whammo, they have chip lead. Mistake after mistake after mistake rewarded like nowhere I've ever seen. The only solution is don't play. Then I make 2 or 3 great plays in a row and they all get smushed. It's endless and it's not right. No wonder the network is taking a dump. People are catching on. Yeah I know, I deleted the post cause I don't think it's fair to blast Poker Inside because Betmost is juiced. Stick with the free rolls.
Posted on Dec 25th 2012
Here's a truly REAL "BAD BEAT" during the Christmas Charity Tourney... https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.535096963170205.125907.176540535692518&type=1&l=c5e1efee62
Remember, Mother always knows best!!!!! (lol or at least that's what she always told me;) !)
11992 Nibs: 75,250
Posted on Jan 7th 2013
According to your theory, the site either rewards bad play, or is rigged. 88 raises allin PF and gets called by 22 22 is an inferior hand to 88 and will not often be calling allin raises for 9K chips, but is entirely dependent on the player. Based on what you say raising 88 allin when short must be a bad play because he sucked out. Calling 22 for 25% of your chip stack PF is a great play then? Could go either way. The 88 player knew that 22 would call his allin bet and then he would hit running quads, thus he pushed, knowing he would win on the river. Unlikely. Is hitting quads and getting run down by running quads sick, absolutely. Is it impossible, no sir. Bad beats happen in poker, even the sick ones. I play omaha, nothing surprises me anymore.
It's easier to fish if you're the one casting the reel.
11992 Nibs: 75,250
Posted on Jan 7th 2013
To the entire thread: If you feel that something is fishy, pull your money off the site and play somewhere else. There are lots of options, but somehow, it doesn't matter where you go, each site ends up being "rigged". These things never happen in live play......
It's easier to fish if you're the one casting the reel.
Posted on Jan 8th 2013
The play pre-flop was as you said, my point with that hand was after the flop it was a Bad Beat, nothing else!
Posted on Jan 10th 2013
Rigged, do you really think that they would put effort to hide a sub-program within the software to screw with people in a Free Roll? They have a hard enough time getting this new software to run correctly, PERIOD!
Posted on Jan 17th 2013
Rigged, you said, "they don't change the software for the free rolls." I said, "do you really think...", can you see the difference now? While I can't real say much about the hands YOU describe, perhaps if you post the hands so we can SEE what you are saying. But from the VIVID details you give, I'd say YOU play too many hands, maybe? Maybe YOUR choice of what are "GOOD" cards to play needs to be adjusted according to the situation (QQ vs 96, which you don't show how the opponent had been playing before, had he been "playing like a donk", was he going all-in every hand or when challenged)? I've played a couple of MILLION hands on this network & I can tell you that I have seen much worse play than you (& even been part of it ;) ! ) @ stakes MUCH higher than a "Free roll"! A hand yesterday in the Poker JP fr...(check this link to The "EH" Team's FaceBook Photo album & look for yesterdays "Classic BAD BEAT" https://www.facebook.com/mothersquatch/photos_stream , you may have "like" me to see them, but I'm not data mining like others do)... chamailt001 & I have played SOOOO many times against each other over the years we have both been here (100's if not 1000 hands), we have a VERY good READ on each other (sorta like many of us do after playing against each other since 2005, maybe you try to look up some of the people who you are playing against). Back to that hand...if you read my comments there, you'll see that chamailt001 had a very negative view on his chances (I think we both knew that we had a very limited chance of pulling that hand out, but he rivered his one out card, I got dinged & the big stack got nailed...it happens! But this can happen when you play with/against each other MANY TIMES... I can sit in on the Gambler's & (can tell from my notes or just from playing against many of these players before) be pretty sure who will be "ALL-IN" before the game even starts...some get rewarded, some get nailed & go away til next week. Some like to "MESS" with other peoples heads & go all-in 5-10 times in a row just to see if it can be done! I've watched a "sit-out" be "Blinded out" 10 times before he finally lost (made the pay-out while I bubbled) over an hour. I do (or should I say DID) see days where the RCG (random card generator) seems to be "running hot", but that was when I was playing 1000+ hands daily . Seeing one day a month where multiple Straight Flushes, quads & a higher % of (what "I" believe) of Bad Beats during one of my "old" regular sessions over a year made me believe in the possibility of "triggers" in the programming. I asked around & found that (depending on which side they are on), it can be done (according to people who worked on the TSX network that I know), but...one of the investigators who was involved in the AB/UB scam who I had email contact with told me that it was highly unlikely due to how they test the programs. Now if you "figure" in a "factor" that many forget...there are many on this network who get "Cash rewards" monthly & that "free money" being injected into the system on a "MONTHLY" bases can cause players to play a SLIGHTLY wider range of hands & that CAN lead to more "BAD BEATS"...EH?! Then there are those out there who collude on this network (& pretty much everywhere...even Brick & mortar!). The network tries to monitor for this as well, but there is always someone trying to find a way around the system! The only factor YOU can control when playing poker is YOU! So unless you post hand histories that show what happened, no one here can offer any advise! Let's try that first & be ready to tell us how the play was leading up to that hand too.
171230 Nibs: 10
Posted on Jan 19th 2013  -  Subject: Maybe you are right, I don't know.
I regret the posts right after I press send. Even if it is rigged, this isn't the place to be posting it. What are ya gonna do. I come back and delete them and then hope Poker Inside deletes the thread eventually.
Posted on Jan 19th 2013
No problem bud...you should see what I posted years ago on another forum about "the fix" when I saw the last 2 tables in a mtt had everyone listed from one of 2 locations...turns out that was the table's names...not locations! (I think it is still posted) Now as I said if you want to post hands, show a proper HH & maybe we can chat about it, if you want to rant, Well I'd start it off with the "RANT ALERT" warning, then end it off with a smile & be glad to have it off your chest!
Displaying #1-12 of 12 total posts

header

[close]