THE 12 DAYS OF POKER

Rate this Topic

Displaying #1-2 of 2 total posts
10791 Nibs: 1,272
Posted on Nov 8th 2006  -  Subject: THE 12 DAYS OF POKER
â™  THE 12 DAYS OF POKER On the first day of poker my true love gave to me: My buyin for the next WSOP On the 2nd day of poker my true love gave to me: Two pair of ducks On the 3rd day of poker my true love gave to me: Three suited 10's On the 4th day of poker my true love gave to me: Four calling donks On the 5th day of poker my true love gave to me: Five circuit rings On the 6th day of poker my true love gave to me: Six hands to lay down On the 7th day of poker my true love gave to me: Seven pairs of waders On the 8th day of poker my true love gave to me: Eight barmaids and white russians On the 9th day of poker my true love gave to me: Nine pocket ladies On the 10th day of poker my true love gave to me: Ten champions weeping On the 11th day of poker my true love gave to me: Eleven pots to ponder On the 12th day of poker my true love gave to me: Twelve dealers dealing 10/08/06
"A Chip And A Chair"
61974 Nibs: 2,732
Posted on Nov 9th 2006
'tis the season man! Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving and Christmas!
-------------------------------------------------------------------- I hope to break even this week. I need the money.
Displaying #1-2 of 2 total posts

header

[close]