Sick split pot

Rate this Topic

Displaying #1-3 of 3 total posts
84671 Nibs: 2,946
Posted on Mar 26th 2010  -  Subject: Sick split pot
This hand happened in a live game at my local pub. There were 7 of us sat at the table, when I look down at Ac 8c, with a one limper ahead of me and not a very aggressive table I limp hoping for a cheeky look at the flop. One more limps behind me SB completes and BB checks The flop comes down Kd 8s Ah. So I've flopped 2 pair I'm quite happy looking to get rid of any straight chases here. SB & BB check. The guy infront of me puts a 3/4 pot bet in, i think for a second and riase 3 times his raise everyone else gets out our way. He takes an age to make his decision, eventually I ask for the clock which I hate doing because they always call when you do this in my local pub. He calls. I can't believe the turn its the 8d. Christmas has come early , before putting my chips in and calling I say to him think you have K8. The chips are now in he flips over Ad Td and says he was hoping if he hand was losing the flush draw would help but not to be as I have a fullhouse. In hindsight I shouldn't have iritate Lady Luck by saying you can't win you are pretty much dead in the water, there is only one card that can save you for a tie. It happened the only ace left in the deck fell on the river As. Had to be the Ace of Spades didn't it. For weeks now he has been complaining he is unlucky at poker, well his made up for it now. All I could do this laugh in sheer disbelief.
Go all in I tell you
124003 Nibs: 1,116
Posted on Apr 19th 2010
Haahahaha, HE said that he is unlucky ...... loool !
70520 Nibs: 5,033
Posted on Apr 26th 2010  -  Subject: cool
hahaha that's a realy cool post man.
OEPS! I'm your huckleberry... thats JUST my game! five hundred.. must be a......peache of a hand....
Displaying #1-3 of 3 total posts

header

[close]