SA open

Rate this Topic

Displaying #1-5 of 5 total posts
70520 Nibs: 5,033
Posted on Jun 22nd 2007  -  Subject: SA open
i am realy sick, SICK. I qualified at an other pokerroom for the SAopen and had to pay just for the ticket. Then i came in the hospital and splashed my dream, it was gone... now i have to tecover from that untill somewhere next year. If that is not a bad beat?!!!!
OEPS! I'm your huckleberry... thats JUST my game! five hundred.. must be a......peache of a hand....
29660 Nibs: 23,624
Posted on Jun 23rd 2007
Sorry to hear about your bad luck,hope your better soon!
Posted on Jun 23rd 2007  -  Subject: better
Thank you misterholden, i am better by now but still sick from that bad luck, the more because when i played only 7months i qualified for the Ausi millions, and got a virus in my computer so i had no password and could'nt go then either. now i write them down but i knew nothing about those things as a rookie. (from computers i still have no knowledge but the second bad luck in a big tournament was a fact. wish you more luck. lol
OEPS! I'm your huckleberry... thats JUST my game! five hundred.. must be a......peache of a hand....
79569 Nibs: 631
Posted on Jun 24th 2007
HI, it seams luck and unluck stiks to you hope the second one will go away for ever!! Virus are doin me head up too, 3 in two weeks!! All the best for futur!! (wish that destroy your badluck time).
when big guys talk, smaller ones listen!!!
Posted on Jul 21st 2007  -  Subject: thanks
thanks dalton, i had roughly about the same experience with a virus too. it costed me a considerable big tourney and packet for that one time either, so i feel ya. anyway we must let go of such frustration and get on to the next one, but how many of those chances do we get....... usually not to much so it will stay a pain in the you know what. wish you good luck to and all we can do is hope for the best. life's a bitch (sometimes)
Displaying #1-5 of 5 total posts

header

[close]