Royal Flush !!!!!!!!!

Rate this Topic

Displaying #1-15 of 30 total posts  1 2  Next Last
25501 Nibs: 5,893
Posted on May 24th 2008  -  Subject: Royal Flush !!!!!!!!!
Well for the 3rd time in my 6 yrs of online poker play I nailed a Royal Flush!!!!!!!! I must say though I am a little dissapointed in the Betmost Royal Bonus . After hitting the royal i contacted betmost to see if they had a royal bonus most sites do. they told me they did  and it was $100. for the fist royal of the day (Which I was told I was) But because I was only playing on 10-20 cent nl It didnot Qualify , you have to be playing >50-$1 min to Qualify. Its hard enough to get a royal 1/64,000 chance but now they got all these other rules like got to be 1st on of the day,at least 3 players delt in other than big and small blind, certain limits WTF. The other sites I got a royal at they had no prob with there bonus 1 was $50 which I played on there site ,the other was a free T shirt which I wear Proudly. I find Bet most promos are Crap There first time deposit sucks 200% is  bull ,you have to get an unrealistic amont of points to ever get the whole thing and now the royal thing GHESSSSSSSS!!!! I must say Im getting a little put off with the site and will probably move on to greener grass lol . There is enough poker sites out there who honor and pay off there promos I mean Why not your gonna play the bonus cash on there site! Just wondering if anyone else was feeling the same?
CashInKKing
2328 Nibs: 36,909
Posted on Aug 27th 2008
I finally hit another RF tonite on a .25-.50 nl table, but no pay off!!! Everyone at the table were tight as @#$%!! For the previous 3 hands we had an "All-inner" sitdown, but he sat-out that hand! This was my first on a cash table, the other 1 came after I was knock down to 20 chips in a tournament, I'll tell ya I was pissed!!!!   
Remember, Mother always knows best!!!!! (lol or at least that's what she always told me;) !)
91109 Nibs: 3,714
Posted on Aug 27th 2008
On my other site I get 100 xBB for Royal Flush no matter what stake, but max 1000 dollar. That means that very high stakes player only gets 1000 dollar for Royal Flush. For low stake player it is ok. You will get this bonus even by playing 0.02/0.04. I think BetMost must have enough players to pay out some kind of bonus for all stakes.
2x LB3 winner, 1x LB1 winner, 2nd in Player --> The fish can too, if not win it can lose!
85531 Nibs: 914
Posted on Aug 27th 2008  -  Subject: wow
wow i'm ul no royal flush..never
Posted on Sep 5th 2008
I finally hit another RF tonite on a .25-.50 nl table, but no pay off!!! Everyone at the table were tight as @#$%!! For the previous 3 hands we had an "All-inner" sitdown, but he sat-out that hand! This was my first on a cash table, the other 1 came after I was knock down to 20 chips in a tournament, I'll tell ya I was pissed!!!!   Since my last post, I've seen or had teammates tell me of 4 other Royals, I've hit 2 straight flushes and seen 3 more, and the "quads" I've seen or had are sooo many that I've stopped counting!??! I'm not playin anymore than I ever have ( I was playing more RH's when mom was home) and I've never heard or seen a run of hands like this!? Has anyone else?
Remember, Mother always knows best!!!!! (lol or at least that's what she always told me;) !)
96520 Nibs: 5,077
Posted on Sep 5th 2008
first time I hear about any bonuses for Royal flush.
102246 Nibs: 467
Posted on Jan 7th 2009
last week I hit royal flash. but Ipoker room where I'd played didn't have best hand promotion. :(
88973 Nibs: 7,073
Posted on Jan 7th 2009
I' ve hit 2 RF this month with one tonight with AJh and maybe three or four straight flush and seen some that others did at my tableb It's true if found it happening often...but to be honest it happens also live last week playing with friends we were five playing maybe 7 or 8 hours and we saw 3 straight flush (no royal) and two quads Queens and Jacks   I've asked tonight if there were bonus and was simply answered no.
I have a dream !
87237 Nibs: 941
Posted on Jan 7th 2009
Never hit a RF in my life and been playing poker for 3 years.
Poker is da shiet
Posted on Jan 7th 2009
I' ve hit 2 RF this month with one tonight with AJh and maybe three or four straight flush and seen some that others did at my tableb It's true if found it happening often...but to be honest it happens also live last week playing with friends we were five playing maybe 7 or 8 hours and we saw 3 straight flush (no royal) and two quads Queens and Jacks   I've asked tonight if there were bonus and was simply answered no. Well there is a bonus (at least there was, who knows now), but there were many conditions, had to be on a minium $1-2 table, you couldn't slow play the hand, you had to use both hold cards, it had to go to a showdown (Plus somewhere in the small print, i think it said something about it having to be on a leap year, after mid-night but b4 3am in a snowstorm, with pigs flying around)   But CD still has the best hand bonus(,http://www.cdpoker.com/poker-bonuses/special-bonuses.html) so if you were on a $1-2 or higher table, I'd send a copy of the HH to BM support to see anyway, it can't hurt!
1884 Nibs: 58,944
Posted on Jan 7th 2009
Well for the 3rd time in my 6 yrs of online poker play I nailed a Royal Flush!!!!!!!! I must say though I am a little dissapointed in the Betmost Royal Bonus . After hitting the royal i contacted betmost to see if they had a royal bonus most sites do. they told me they did  and it was $100. for the fist royal of the day (Which I was told I was) But because I was only playing on 10-20 cent nl It didnot Qualify , you have to be playing >50-$1 min to Qualify. Its hard enough to get a royal 1/64,000 chance but now they got all these other rules like got to be 1st on of the day,at least 3 players delt in other than big and small blind, certain limits WTF. The other sites I got a royal at they had no prob with there bonus 1 was $50 which I played on there site ,the other was a free T shirt which I wear Proudly. I find Bet most promos are Crap There first time deposit sucks 200% is  bull ,you have to get an unrealistic amont of points to ever get the whole thing and now the royal thing GHESSSSSSSS!!!! I must say Im getting a little put off with the site and will probably move on to greener grass lol . There is enough poker sites out there who honor and pay off there promos I mean Why not your gonna play the bonus cash on there site! Just wondering if anyone else was feeling the same?yep
I.. am the BOOM!! in BOOMSHAKALAK!!
88973 Nibs: 7,073
Posted on Jan 7th 2009
 When asking to the support yesterday they told me nothing about conditions just "no bonus that kind".Aniway was on a SNG.
I have a dream !
102212 Nibs: 949
Posted on Jan 7th 2009  -  Subject: RF
I got my RF in 50 HU freeroll, so yea i got nothing too :(
101106 Nibs: 360
Posted on Jan 9th 2009  -  Subject: 1st
ive hit quite a few royal flush's but this is the 1st time ive heard of a bonus for it
102469 Nibs: 500
Posted on Jan 9th 2009
i naild only one royal flush in my poker plays...but not here with some friend....i was happy:D
h0bbitus
Displaying #1-15 of 30 total posts  1 2  Next Last

header

[close]