nibs and bonuses betmost

Rate this Topic

Displaying #1-8 of 8 total posts
111258 Nibs: 1,665
Posted on May 24th 2010  -  Subject: nibs and bonuses betmost
we play poker each week @betmost to earn our nibs but actually when they keep putting bonuses on your account which you have to earn pionts to release  they then dont pay you your nibs or less your bonus ammount so in fact either the bonus is totally useless or the nibs are useless why is it a bonus if you get  nothing for the nibs you earn ITS A CON why put the bonus there in the first place.WHAT MAKES IT A  BONUS!!!!! PLEASE EXPLAIN i really am coming to the conclusion that this  reward scheeme isnt worth its salt every month they put a bonus on your account so that equates to  a 50 dollars bonus you have to earn 5000 points then you start getting paid from your nibs ive done 30 nibs today  about 250 bm points making a five dollar payback in nibs but as it released 5 dollars in bonus money from my account i infact get nothing in nibs. WHERES THE BONUS IN THAT!!!!!!!
77185 Nibs: 4,581
Posted on May 25th 2010  -  Subject: Yes i agree
Yes i agree for sure..i rather not see the bonus and just continue on with the payback i get from nibs. If its going to be a bonus it should be one not assoiated with the poker back pay.
Moosie102
2328 Nibs: 36,909
Posted on May 25th 2010
Yes i agree for sure..i rather not see the bonus and just continue on with the payback i get from nibs. If its going to be a bonus it should be one not assoiated with the poker back pay.I've debated this one till I was blue in the face, but I do understand both sides of this. IPoker's take is that if you are getting a deposit bonus & PB from PI is equal to getting a double bonus for the same play. Which sort of makes since, but what could be done is PI clearly post in the Poker Payback page that if you accept a PB you can not get a deposit or reload bonus on BM.  What PI could do is offer members who reload a ticket to the depositors FR. I see that BM isn't part of the weekly depositor's FR on the network, so what could be done is members who reload can email PI support  (min deposit of $50 US & play 100 rh's) & give them a ticket to the PI new member's FR that runs once a month. Change the name to PI Depositor's FR.
Remember, Mother always knows best!!!!! (lol or at least that's what she always told me;) !)
30 Nibs: 7,692
Posted on May 25th 2010

If you would prefer to receive only your poker payback feel free to email us at support @ pokerinside.com so it can be discussed with one of our VIP Manager, we wish we were not obligate to deduct bonus dollars from the payback but unfortunately we don't have a choice right now.

77185 Nibs: 4,581
Posted on Jun 3rd 2010  -  Subject: yes
Yes i emailed you and thanks for looking after it ..i prefer just to use the pokerback instead of the bonus dollars
Moosie102
70520 Nibs: 5,033
Posted on Jun 23rd 2010  -  Subject: both
Yes i emailed you and thanks for looking after it ..i prefer just to use the pokerback instead of the bonus dollarsYa must be able toget both otherwise it's not quite as it is. I hope PI can solve this issue very fast....
OEPS! I'm your huckleberry... thats JUST my game! five hundred.. must be a......peache of a hand....
132261 Nibs: 733
Posted on Jun 24th 2010
please explain how the bonus works, as i am confused after reading this
30 Nibs: 7,692
Posted on Jun 24th 2010

please explain how the bonus works, as i am confused after reading this

Bonus Dollars you get directly from BetMost Poker, like first deposit bonus and stuff like this that you clear by accumulating BMPoints they need to be deducted from the Poker Payback.

Displaying #1-8 of 8 total posts

header

[close]