Micro cash games

Rate this Topic

Displaying #1-4 of 4 total posts
140626 Nibs: 897
Posted on Oct 17th 2013  -  Subject: Micro cash games
Wow are these tough to crack or what? Generally I see the majority of players at any table I sit at are so tight it's incredible - and then there's a couple looser players and a fishtard if I'm lucky. But seriously, I play pretty loose and the majority of players I am up against are T-Bads or Rocky as hell - literally only ever in a pot with PREMO hands like top pocket pairs and AJ+. It makes them easy to read, but also means there's little action most of the time. And then if I do get them HU either they obviously have a hand and I fold or I have a hand and they fold straight away. Tough nuts to crack. I try and target the loose players that aren't very good and steal from the rocks but it means there isn't always a tonne of action. Seems like four years ago or more these games were full of complete idiots, now it seems people know what they are doing even on low stakes.
Never get into a pot u'r not involve.
100779 Nibs: 2,364
Posted on Nov 2nd 2013
I actually play better with a little drink - not drunk but relaxed. I have more patience and I don't tilt as much (don't take bad beats so dramatically). When I played one big live event, it was funny - we were all being served with Champagne when entering the room but I noticed I was the only one with a glass in my hands and people were looking at me funny. It's just a small glass, people, don't be so heavy. I played that game too tight, as it was my first live game, and probably could have used another drink
The real railbirds poker team
140626 Nibs: 897
Posted on Nov 7th 2013
I have no clue what your talking about but I like it maybe you were drunk while doing it huh?
Never get into a pot u'r not involve.
116389 Nibs: 6,342
Posted on Nov 24th 2013
what a brag
Displaying #1-4 of 4 total posts

header

[close]