how can i lose several thousand $$$ that fast ???

Rate this Topic

Displaying #1-5 of 5 total posts
89751 Nibs: 190,043
Posted on Jun 11th 2008  -  Subject: how can i lose several thousand $$$ that fast ???
omg its so sick , i cant believe whats going on !?! they just kicked my ass really bad ! i raised 45ss and got called from button. flop Qh7h6h i cbet he called turn As i bet again half pot this time he calls river 2 s i bet half pot and he snaps w 55?????????????????? like wtf is going her its a joke really and all of a sudden they just raped me they minraised flushdraws on the flop and snapped my shove and obv hit their 4 high flush ! its a really big joke and i dont really know what to say !  !! i have to go to school now i think the fuc...... river gods dont like me ........
77185 Nibs: 4,581
Posted on Jun 12th 2008  -  Subject: river gods
nothing to do with river gods its got to do with the donkeys that are on site,,they call with anything and everything,,they are terrible  players who just luck out
Moosie102
11992 Nibs: 75,250
Posted on Jun 12th 2008
Stop bluffing into players who call with anything. CB for sure, double barrel if you like, but if they're calling the turn, they're calling the river, your last bet is wasted. Yes, they may be donking it up by calling with rags, but you're donking into them by assuming they will respect your raises, when clearly they aren't.
It's easier to fish if you're the one casting the reel.
87404 Nibs: 975
Posted on Sep 13th 2008
Stop bluffing into players who call with anything. CB for sure, double barrel if you like, but if they're calling the turn, they're calling the river, your last bet is wasted. Yes, they may be donking it up by calling with rags, but you're donking into them by assuming they will respect your raises, when clearly they aren't.Very true. You have to adapt your game when playing a table full of calling stations. good luck! jajatras
86392 Nibs: 1,039
Posted on Sep 13th 2008
I dont know how many hands you played before this happened but if it was more than 10 you should know all the callers who play with noting hoping to get lucky
Displaying #1-5 of 5 total posts

header

[close]