funny sayings

Rate this Topic

Displaying #1-6 of 6 total posts
70520 Nibs: 5,033
Posted on Mar 3rd 2010  -  Subject: funny sayings
I thought that funny sayings in tournaments(mostly by big pl). Here's one.... Eric Lindgren en Hon HU at the WSOP. De japanees nickname is Kamikaze cuz is over agr, and acted against Eric in that way. Hon PFR en Eric comes over the top with a dry allin!  The Japanees was puzzled by that shift in gears and asked in disbelieve...allin?    Eric told even dryer....all ya can eat.  That was professional and amusing. You all know those maniacs...
OEPS! I'm your huckleberry... thats JUST my game! five hundred.. must be a......peache of a hand....
Posted on Mar 3rd 2010  -  Subject: funny sayings
here's an other one. Again Eric Lindgren against Hon in the same tourney. the maniac kept calling cards and kept beating the odds. Eric got KQ and Hon K9o.  FLOP   TJ9 and Hon bets and again Eric said allin with the nuts. At the turn en river Hon called carts again while Eric said very dry and sarcastic...not this time friend, while the commentator said Ëric sais to Hon, you're done calling cards buddy!
OEPS! I'm your huckleberry... thats JUST my game! five hundred.. must be a......peache of a hand....
124003 Nibs: 1,116
Posted on Apr 17th 2010
here's an other one. Again Eric Lindgren against Hon in the same tourney. the maniac kept calling cards and kept beating the odds. Eric got KQ and Hon K9o.  FLOP   TB9 and Hon bets and again Eric said allin with the nuts. At the turn en river Hon called carts again while Eric said very dry and sarcastic...not this time friend, while the commentator said Ëric sais to Hon, you're done calling cards buddy!lol
Posted on Apr 26th 2010  -  Subject: Best line
At Poker After Dark was a hilarious saying from Antonio Esfandiari when playing against Annete Obrestad (SH and Short Stacked). (Mike Matusow sat between Annette and Antonio). Blinds 200/400.  Annette 9h9d,    Antonio Ac6s, PFR to $1050 and Annette reraises$3700 Shortstacked. Everybody folds and action to Antonio who said very seriously... Antonio; Just committing with 2 nines huh Annette. Little committle. (talked to Matusow)>She committed, ya know. Women love to committement kid, ya know. They love the committement. Even though they're 21years old and Europian superstars, they love the commitement, ya know. She committed.   And me as a man,   can not. (and at same time throws his cards in the muck). Antonio and mike high fived laughing just like the whole table (Phil Hellmuth and others). Even Annette admitted that was great. If you have the means to look it up it's wearth it. I lmao
30 Nibs: 7,692
Posted on Apr 27th 2010

I saw it hehe Tongue out Kinda like PokerAfterDard espcially their cash games, always from prop bets left and right pretty funny.

Posted on Apr 30th 2010  -  Subject: right
I saw it hehe Kinda like PokerAfterDard espcially their cash games, always from prop bets left and right pretty funny.that's right Simon. They do prop bets all the time like they WANT to loose money but they win as a miracle all together. And even they play not a tight/agr game, i learned a lot of it. It's impossible to post this story in a hilarious way but if you can check it to see, i'll garantee that EVERYBODY can't stop laughing for the next 15 minutes and play it back again.
Displaying #1-6 of 6 total posts

header

[close]