deposit money

Rate this Topic

Displaying #1-15 of 17 total posts  1 2  Next Last
92606 Nibs: 2,220
Posted on Sep 29th 2008  -  Subject: deposit money
after i deposit 30 $ i start to lose...and then i go back to deposit and after i deposit another 34 $...i lost this one as well.. what the hell happen whit my account :(...after i deposit i only lose :(( ...why ?
D3JaVu
97540 Nibs: 1,464
Posted on Sep 29th 2008
start playing well.  
Paulo Mota.
91109 Nibs: 3,714
Posted on Sep 29th 2008
after i deposit 30 $ i start to lose...and then i go back to deposit and after i deposit another 34 $...i lost this one as well.. what the hell happen whit my account :(...after i deposit i only lose :(( ...why ?Well, it is not easy to play with a small bankroll. Personally I suggest you deposit at least 100 dollar, instead of 30 and later 30 more and later 30 more... with 30 dollar you have nothing to play with. Not much to play to bankroll. It is easy to lose 30 dollar.. My suggestion is for one to deposit at least 100 dollar to start with. Next thing you can do is to analyze your hand history and see where you did wrong. You should think about what stake you are playing on, if you play no limit you should try to play limit or vice versa.   Well, a deposit does not mean that you start to win... and it does not mean you automatic lose either. You should think about the things I mention above.   If you read about bankroll management it is saying you should only use 1% of you bankroll when you are playing. Soo... that would mean that your totally 64 dollar is to little.   I am not a pro, maybe there are other who have better suggestions.
2x LB3 winner, 1x LB1 winner, 2nd in Player --> The fish can too, if not win it can lose!
98068 Nibs: 875
Posted on Sep 30th 2008
I have just lost 50$ in betmost. It's too Bad today. :((
T0mMyt0z
97725 Nibs: 658
Posted on Sep 30th 2008
I tend to do better in high stake limit rather than low stake no limit,, I'd have a hefty bankroll by now if it wasnt for those sidegames I always seemt o play and lose on.. need to stop playing them.. only trouble.
Rock n' Roll and poker Bankrolls!
11992 Nibs: 75,250
Posted on Oct 6th 2008
start playing well.   lol Sometimes even playing well doesn't help. 77 vs A8 on a Q87 flop.......I'm 95% to win, he hits AA for bigger boat.  ($100 no limit holdem) AAQ5 vs QQJ10 on an 10848 board with a flush draw for me.......85% to win, he rivers a Q   ($50 pot limit omaha) AA102 vs KQJ10 all in pre flop.........70% to win, he hits a JJ5 flop  ($50 pot limit omaha) Those loses amount to a quick $200 in the hole on the night. In fact, the 85% and 95% hands happened within maybe 15 seconds of eachother, lol.   The point is not to display my losses, only to point out that even when you are a clear favourite, you are going to lose from time to time. Even being a 95% favourite leaves room for 5% of losses. If they never happened, your hand would be a 100% favourite. We utilize bankroll management to help us in the times that we play well and lose, as well as those times when we play poorly and lose. Having a bankroll means that you can survive the bad times and stay at your current level, or have the discipline to drop down a limit until you feel confident in your game and roll. The most I ever sit with at a table is 2.5% of my roll. I multi table about 8 tables at one time, but do so on different levels. I allow myself to have 12.5% of my total roll spread across these tables and never more than 15%. The odds that I get crushed on every single table are slim, but in the unlikely even that I do lose a few buyins (like the above example) I can still stay at my current level and not worry about going broke. Play smart, have a gameplan in mind and do your best to stick to it. Although in the beginning it will be tough, be patient, it will payoff in the end. As a general guideline, I suggest 20 buyins at the level you are playing at. Add 5 buyins to that total per table if you multi table. $10 NL Bankroll for one table $200, 2 tables $250, 3 tables $300 etc In the end what you sit with is entirely up to your comfort level. For me, I will never play a level with less than 40 buyins (multi tabling 4 tables). If I do more than 6 tables, I am going to use closer to 50 or 60 buyins, but most likely 60, since I like a little cushion. Good luck and never hesitate to ask questions.
It's easier to fish if you're the one casting the reel.
98466 Nibs: 210
Posted on Oct 6th 2008  -  Subject: ....................
yes you must play more and you will won money good lak
70520 Nibs: 5,033
Posted on Feb 17th 2009  -  Subject: BR
after i deposit 30 $ i start to lose...and then i go back to deposit and after i deposit another 34 $...i lost this one as well.. what the hell happen whit my account :(...after i deposit i only lose :(( ...why ?If your BR is only 1 buyin means that one mistake or bad beat and you'll broke. Therefore you'll better have a few buyins, that's my advice....
OEPS! I'm your huckleberry... thats JUST my game! five hundred.. must be a......peache of a hand....
100779 Nibs: 2,364
Posted on Feb 18th 2009
I don't agree, I deposited $18 on Sunday and I'm up $20 after 4 days and will keep up the good work to build it more. For me a $20 deposit is enough to start playing with, not necessarily $100.
11992 Nibs: 75,250
Posted on Feb 18th 2009
I don't agree, I deposited $18 on Sunday and I'm up $20 after 4 days and will keep up the good work to build it more. For me a $20 deposit is enough to start playing with, not necessarily $100.Depends entirely what limits you play and what your goals are. If you are just looking to have fun, any amount is fine. If  you play micro penny tables, $20 is fine. If you play $10 tables or higher for full stack, $20 is not nearly enough to learn proper bankroll management.    
It's easier to fish if you're the one casting the reel.
103827 Nibs: 1,561
Posted on Feb 18th 2009
I don't agree, I deposited $18 on Sunday and I'm up $20 after 4 days and will keep up the good work to build it more. For me a $20 deposit is enough to start playing with, not necessarily $100.Depends entirely what limits you play and what your goals are. If you are just looking to have fun, any amount is fine. If  you play micro penny tables, $20 is fine. If you play $10 tables or higher for full stack, $20 is not nearly enough to learn proper bankroll management.    $5 would be enough for me to build the bankroll from. NL2 is so easy, and you can buy in for $1, so there's basically no chance to lose your $5.. And if you're still able to lose 5 buyins in a row at NL2, then you shouldn't play poker. Or well, at least you shouldn't expect to win at poker. I received my $10 from PI and already have built it to a total of $190 just by playing mostly NL2, and only a few hands at NL4/NL10 yet. Had lots of variance, AK is my worst losing hand, but I still manage to win at these levels. There's no way to lose there if you have at least the brains of a mole..
Posted on Feb 27th 2009  -  Subject: busted
I don't agree, I deposited $18 on Sunday and I'm up $20 after 4 days and will keep up the good work to build it more. For me a $20 deposit is enough to start playing with, not necessarily $100.You say it's enough and that you're up $20 in 4 days. What the heck for stakes do you play then? Even if you should play NL with just blinds of let's say 0.25/0.50 cents, you can easily lose $50 in one allin... so those $20 is an amount you can lose even at micro stakes 3 times in one session assuming you don't rebuy and play further as then it could easily be $100 if you're having a bad run. So in short, i don't quite understand what you're saying....
OEPS! I'm your huckleberry... thats JUST my game! five hundred.. must be a......peache of a hand....
91295 Nibs: 3,269
Posted on Mar 7th 2009
Hello all !!! Usually I do better in tournaments.When I play cash tables I play on .25-.50 NL only one table because if i play more I'm not concentrating enough.I try to be disciplined.I go on the table with $10.00 and if i go up to $20.00 I change table and put $10.00 on a new one that way I don't loose all.Same thing if I'm going down to $5.00 I leave the table.So far this works good for me. Good weekend all.
*Edited, no links to other website with affiliates links on it please*
Posted on Mar 16th 2009  -  Subject: no difference
In my ecxperience there is no difference in winning or loosing after an withdrw or a deposit. I experienced it both ways.
108916 Nibs: 750
Posted on May 7th 2009  -  Subject: 100
i once deposited 100 dollars
thekingofpok
Displaying #1-15 of 17 total posts  1 2  Next Last

header

[close]