crippeled again

Rate this Topic

Displaying #1-3 of 3 total posts
92135 Nibs: 1,670
Posted on Oct 24th 2008  -  Subject: crippeled again
whats luck got to do with it? again my aa gets called by j4 off and afcourse he hits his 3th j on the river dunno why he even called with it ,but i had only 3 bb left on 5 in the money game me being 5th afcourse something changed with the software ea> im seeing alot of ppl getting there miracle card on the river last week luckely( ..)not only me,but it looks like something has changed could be me,but i was kinda surprised . no i wasn't on a good stroke,kinda on a bad stroke past months but i was surprised it happens so many times these days any 1 else noticed it or just me being suspicous? grtz theb0b
N00B$4N1BS
11992 Nibs: 75,250
Posted on Oct 24th 2008
When you start to lose a few hands in a row, a lot of peoples suspicions always turn towards something in the software being the real problem. I will tell you and everyone out there that online poker is not rigged. The problem is not with the software, the problem is with the concept of random and a deck of cards and the people that are playing poker. You can't control a deck of cards. You can't control whether or not a person calls or folds. If you combine to uncontrollable elements, you are going to get an uncontrollable outcome. Sometimes this outcome will be favourable, sometimes it won't.   AA is not beatable, and unfortunately you came across one of those times where it got beat. I can tell you this, have faith in the cards, in the long run, the hands will play out as they should. My AA winning percentage over 20K hands of poker is around 90%. That means I still lose 10 times out of 100, but I'll take a win with the other 90, no matter how small.   Keep playing, stay positive and remember, the game is about having fun.
It's easier to fish if you're the one casting the reel.
92135 Nibs: 1,670
Posted on Oct 25th 2008
tx 4 the reply true keep playing good cards and it will pay of,however to me it seemed that alot of badcards from other players won when they had no hand at all against pp with good cards,but miracules the bad card player got payed off by the ppl with good cards,for myself i know that this happens ,i had a year of bad runs myself. it only "looks"like this is going on more often then usually.. its all in the mind :) probebly i'm more tight then when this happend  b4 and  look more to what is happening @ the table grtz  
N00B$4N1BS
Displaying #1-3 of 3 total posts

header

[close]