BURNTMOST Poker !

Rate this Topic

Displaying #31-35 of 35 total posts First Previous  1 2 3 
111258 Nibs: 1,665
Posted on Aug 23rd 2009  -  Subject: update/ burntmost sticking to game plan
So i go into the freeroll tonight take my seat and yes i stick to my plan do i get anywhwere no and all because yes you guessed it that river card turns out to be the only one of a possible 4 in the deck  that i can loose to if none have been folded and yes its the boggy card.at least they are consistant eh ok ill keep trying on yhe i client but definately not at betmost unless its free i would rather give my cash to a charity than keep bangin on about this I dont care what anyone says in defence of betmost im staying away from the cashier section perminant i think ill try bingo ive got a better chance a win lol
34833 Nibs: 978
Posted on Sep 8th 2009
pokertracker.com has a 60 trial version available atm.  I suggest you take a look at that.
Posted on Sep 12th 2009  -  Subject: its not just betmost
betmost is not by far the only site where you get mugged on the turn or river regular or where aces might as well be duces  all i clients do this regularly if you loose your bankroll you have to deposit so the sure fire way to get you to deposit is make sure you loose your bankroll the annoying thing is we are stupid enough to accept it  we want to play and they expliote it    im giving up poker and making my bets in a more trusting enviroment
Posted on Oct 5th 2009  -  Subject: betmost really does suck!!!
they should rename the site BURNTMost , Ive played alot of different sites but honestly ive never taken so many bad beats on the river as I do on burntmost. actually ive found this with all the ipoker sites ive played CD, TITAN, and now betmost . When you first join the site man you get the cards like crazy but as time passes the beats get worse and worse. Just venting I guess but has anyone else noticed this trend???????? it couldn't be rigged could it lol I am not sure.... I haven't been playing at Bet for more than totally 2 month, and it is to little time to judge. I can agree that many crazy hands win on turn and/or river in tourney, where players are totally crazy.. especially in rebuy tournies. Now I know some would say it is in your head, maybe it is. But anyway.... My first 2 weeks my BR was in the sky with money I almost never seen.. well, in my world. After that it has going down down and down.. maybe I am a bad player also called fish, but sometimes I really do have great hands and should win... if it wasn't for turn and river. ;o)  I haven't really lost anything yet, I am still playing on my winnings, ... even if I have been deposited... after my winnings in my 2 first weeks. Well, I have done some withdraws too.. and that was maybe bad.... hehe... I think there can be periods when you are losing alot on turn and river. But soon it is going to change.. I hope! I think also you can pay attention what player it is who wins alot on river or turn... maybe it is a good idea to stay away from that person if you don't have the nut hand. I have been saving some when I notice there is a lucky player on the table. No call or raise for that person... Especially if you lose on bad beats 2-3 times in row. I am a chicken and runs away most of the times.. if I feel I lose much.   Most of the times it is SNGs and tournies which are eating me. Not that much cash tables...  i have not deposited at betmost for a while and i put a small deposit on today got into a sit n go and then remembered just why i dont deposit anymore at betmost  i mean ive just been called holding two pair on the flop the guy has a/j hit nothing but a ten is out on the flop yes you know whats next turn q river k and however you look at it i need one from two for a full house he needs two from two for either the straight or prile or two pair higher however he has to hit twice and so far hit nothing hes still in the pot and whats more he wins it this is so regular its not even funny thats the last betmost ever get from me ive been on some sites but betmost is by far the worst site ive ever come accross you just cant bet  there  can some one please tell me how i screen shot these hand how i get them on here as a post all my history must be on my pc people really do need to see these hands and screenshots are the perfect way to give a totally honest account of the hand although you betmost players will know exactly what im talking about there is no worse site than betmost.. that is a fact!!!!!!!
86977 Nibs: 30,852
Posted on Oct 5th 2009
I am a BetMost player and it doesn't suck. I have played hundreds and hundreds of SNGs and I still like it. I've seen fair amount of runner-runners. How regular do you think it is? Say about 1 in 20 times? That's if he needs to hit runner-runner stragiht or two pair to beat you... And if you hit a streak of bad luck there will be more. I don't like that too, but I don't pay much attention to it anymore...
Displaying #31-35 of 35 total posts First Previous  1 2 3 

header

[close]