BURNTMOST Poker !

Rate this Topic

Displaying #1-15 of 35 total posts  1 2 3  Next Last
25501 Nibs: 5,893
Posted on Jun 21st 2008  -  Subject: BURNTMOST Poker !
they should rename the site BURNTMost , Ive played alot of different sites but honestly ive never taken so many bad beats on the river as I do on burntmost. actually ive found this with all the ipoker sites ive played CD, TITAN, and now betmost . When you first join the site man you get the cards like crazy but as time passes the beats get worse and worse. Just venting I guess but has anyone else noticed this trend???????? it couldn't be rigged could it lol
CashInKKing
91109 Nibs: 3,714
Posted on Jun 21st 2008
they should rename the site BURNTMost , Ive played alot of different sites but honestly ive never taken so many bad beats on the river as I do on burntmost. actually ive found this with all the ipoker sites ive played CD, TITAN, and now betmost . When you first join the site man you get the cards like crazy but as time passes the beats get worse and worse. Just venting I guess but has anyone else noticed this trend???????? it couldn't be rigged could it lol I am not sure.... I haven't been playing at Bet for more than totally 2 month, and it is to little time to judge. I can agree that many crazy hands win on turn and/or river in tourney, where players are totally crazy.. especially in rebuy tournies. Now I know some would say it is in your head, maybe it is. But anyway.... My first 2 weeks my BR was in the sky with money I almost never seen.. well, in my world. After that it has going down down and down.. maybe I am a bad player also called fish, but sometimes I really do have great hands and should win... if it wasn't for turn and river. ;o)  I haven't really lost anything yet, I am still playing on my winnings, ... even if I have been deposited... after my winnings in my 2 first weeks. Well, I have done some withdraws too.. and that was maybe bad.... hehe... I think there can be periods when you are losing alot on turn and river. But soon it is going to change.. I hope! I think also you can pay attention what player it is who wins alot on river or turn... maybe it is a good idea to stay away from that person if you don't have the nut hand. I have been saving some when I notice there is a lucky player on the table. No call or raise for that person... Especially if you lose on bad beats 2-3 times in row. I am a chicken and runs away most of the times.. if I feel I lose much.   Most of the times it is SNGs and tournies which are eating me. Not that much cash tables...  
2x LB3 winner, 1x LB1 winner, 2nd in Player --> The fish can too, if not win it can lose!
84947 Nibs: 6,435
Posted on Jun 22nd 2008  -  Subject: same cards
I sat at a table where de dealer gave twice the samecards to everyone at the table......feaky!!!
Are you realy playing onlinepoker with your sunglasses on?
90961 Nibs: 2,418
Posted on Jun 23rd 2008
well its not only on betmost.. what about poker.com lol.. and stars.. same crap
BULLs, Wass BRL#20 Winners, February, 2008 * 7 x Wass BRL Champions *
91893 Nibs: 1,165
Posted on Jun 24th 2008
i got 3 times the same cards on titan
flop
11992 Nibs: 75,250
Posted on Jun 24th 2008
Seeing as how all the sites on the Ipoker network hook into the same random shuffling algorithmn, if you get beat on one site, a new site on the same network, with the same players, will not yield different results. The Ipoker network has a lot of fish, which is why its great, so you have to expect to get bad beat and sucked out. These players steal pots, but also provide our profits. Just keep playing your game and it will work out.
It's easier to fish if you're the one casting the reel.
77447 Nibs: 13,212
Posted on Jun 24th 2008
they should rename the site BURNTMost , Ive played alot of different sites but honestly ive never taken so many bad beats on the river as I do on burntmost. actually ive found this with all the ipoker sites ive played CD, TITAN, and now betmost . When you first join the site man you get the cards like crazy but as time passes the beats get worse and worse. Just venting I guess but has anyone else noticed this trend???????? it couldn't be rigged could it lol  I UNFORTUNATELY feel the same, the same happend to me and a lot i know!! and those hands and beats in this frequent is strange! i dont know, call me fish or paranoid, i doubt....
swissgambler ->Team Gamblers 3000
22760 Nibs: 44,256
Posted on Jun 25th 2008
NO matter the site, you are going to run hot and cold,its called variance .get used to it.....losing players tend to blame the site more, instead of looking at their own play to see if they have made mistakes... and quite often, after a bad beat or 2..people start playing less than optimal poker and it becomes a losing spiral ..i mean look at this qoute below : pretty much illustrates my point.This is the exact opposite of what you should be doing...  think also you can pay attention what player it is who wins alot on river or turn... maybe it is a good idea to stay away from that person if you don't have the nut hand. I have been saving some when I notice there is a lucky player on the table. No call or raise for that person... Especially if you lose on bad beats 2-3 times in row. I am a chicken and runs away most of the times.. if I feel I lose much.    
92390 Nibs: 5,041
Posted on Jul 10th 2008
lol...
oh hi
91893 Nibs: 1,165
Posted on Jul 26th 2008
lol :)
flop
45603 Nibs: 700
Posted on Jul 30th 2008
I'll report back on my success when i've played a few thousand hands at Betmost :)
94889 Nibs: 1,116
Posted on Aug 4th 2008
I agree   iPoker is almost worst of the worst.. almost more worst than PokerStars ( but u CANT beat the PokerStars Random Number Generator )   .. but iPoker software RNG is pretty good in river things ye.. f.E.   QQ vs. 66   flop 2-3-Q.. two spades in there, 1 six in spades.. runner runner spades   and when the turn comes a spade, you already know.. the river also be one.. thats just programed
94456 Nibs: 879
Posted on Aug 4th 2008
If u have a badrun u cann't even do nothing! I even don't know when my last high-handpair (JJ or higher) worked at a cash-table ...The same with MTT or SnG - I don't know when my last Flush really worked ... The worsted hand I had yesterday at a FR 10 Plrs-table: I held QJ of h - Flop: K 2 7 of h - after the flop no more hearts ...3 Players at showdown 1. 3-5 hme Q-J hbut I loose again A-4 h who counts with 9x hearts in 3 hands if there are ony 13 in the game? So what - that's poker - every hand even is abled to win preflop- if you cann't accept this you shouldn't play poker ...
I love the challenge - that's why i like to play MTT
80707 Nibs: 4,381
Posted on Aug 5th 2008
Happens on all sites.  Keep putting your money in good and you will come out ahead.  If you are playing within your BR the setback really shouldn't hurt that much.  Suck it up and move on, if you really think that BetMost is that bad move on to a new site.  And yes I am guilty of feeling like you and know too that sometimes it feels good to rant.   Cheers  
ciao for now
48267 Nibs: 3,787
Posted on Aug 6th 2008
I find that I have had horrendous bad beats (according to me) on most sites ... I try to make it a policy of swapping sites every time I am not happy with a run of cards on one site, and this allows me time to get my head straightened out without give to much of my hard earned bankroll away
SAMOH1 Play hard, play fair, always play to win
Displaying #1-15 of 35 total posts  1 2 3  Next Last

header

[close]