4. carefull
Click Here to Vote
5. very agr
Click Here to Vote

Total Votes: 5

Displaying #1-4 of 4 total posts
70520 Nibs: 5,033
Posted on Mar 7th 2010  -  Subject: Big Slick
Big Slick...a sweet treat or a sticky mess?  1- your chances that you hit TP on flop = 1:3                                            2- in favour of any unpaired hand,     3- underdog against very paired hand all the way to deuces,              4- all you've got is sweet potential,         5- AK is strong enough to go allin, but weak enough to bust you, and that's bad! It's all on how yayou play Big Slick. When ya raise, if ya raise, who you chase off and who's come back at ya.   If all brakes right AK can be a blessing, if not it can be a slippery #**# Rember they don't call it Big Slick for nothing.......
OEPS! I'm your huckleberry... thats JUST my game! five hundred.. must be a......peache of a hand....
108151 Nibs: 966
Posted on Apr 28th 2010
1 :D
13612 Nibs: 96,991
Posted on May 20th 2010
I would say 4 - Careful It is a good hand, stong hand in position, or if it is suited, but is still a drawing hand.  It is also often over played.  I think you can play it aggressively as well but need to know when to slow down and check call and win a small pot rather than losing a big one. Can go all in preflop with it as well if you are a gambler and feel that is the only way you are going to be max value against your opponent. I am in favour of playing it more in a trapping style to confuse your opponent and disguise the strength of your hand.
Make Money, Not Friends at the Table
115240 Nibs: 4,755
Posted on Aug 9th 2010
I play the hand aggressively preflop. raise or reraise. if i get reraised i get cautious and think about how my opponent has played before. probably call a normal reraise but fold to a big reraise. if an opponent is a donk i may even go allin preflop. but i really like to play the hand on flop. then i calmly decide what is the best way to play it.
Displaying #1-4 of 4 total posts

header

[close]