betmost warning!!!!

Rate this Topic

Displaying #1-10 of 10 total posts
111258 Nibs: 1,665
Posted on Sep 7th 2009  -  Subject: betmost warning!!!!
i have come to the conclusion you have to be stark raving mad to deposit at betmost or a totaly crap player  ive just sat down at two seperate tables and what im seeing is absolutely disgraceful talk about favouring donk play people all in 5/2 with only one of the flush cards showing on the flop hitting every time ive just lost my entire bankroll to two of the most ridiculas calls ive ever seen i not even posting the hands because its the same old story if you want to play bingo then you go play your poker at betmost.i have never known a site like it for one outers or river card losses the odds or it constantly happening  are to high for there not to be something going on not another penny gets deposited there. i havent deposited for months there anyway i have been playing from winnings from the pokerinside freerolls as ive placed in a couple or three todate.and am i glad because there is only a fraction of players who actually know what they are doing and betmost treat them like fools donk after donk can take your bankroll on the river its a case of ive got two cards im allin see what happens and these guys are walking away with pots they should not even be in. im going to get my three year old to call for me from now on ive got a better chance of winning rant rant rant  what a god awful place to play poker!!!!!!
34833 Nibs: 978
Posted on Sep 8th 2009
ahhh surely you want these types of players at your table? I think you need to post some hands so we can berate you play
111258 Nibs: 1,665
Posted on Sep 9th 2009  -  Subject: reply
ahhh surely you want these types of players at your table? I think you need to post some hands so we can berate you playperhaps you do but you just cant keep throwing your chips in in the hope that the guy who calls with anything is not going to hit because more often than not at betmost they hit river river river every time ahrrrrrr!!!!
120895 Nibs: 3,776
Posted on Jan 28th 2010
Just don't play very high stakes... whatch your bankroll ;)
All-in and nothing else matters...
124037 Nibs: 413
Posted on Jan 29th 2010
This is IPOKER softwere , and it used to draw a lot of straight's/flushe's just beware of that .... for example my first tourney were first hand straight i won all in , and i dropped next 5hand's , of 5 hands 3 were straight's , pitty for me i didnt called :)).  
NO GUTS NO GLORY !
123373 Nibs: 9,613
Posted on Feb 12th 2010
It's true.I had also a lot of bad beats but this is oline poker.  
70520 Nibs: 5,033
Posted on Mar 13th 2010  -  Subject: everywhere
it's not the blame of BetMost, You make mistakes and let yourself catch by the fish!!!!!!! who is the donk??!!!!!    By the way, at Fulltilti lost 3x with KK against QJo which made a straight. I lost 2x with AA from JJ andsomething else, and i lost 6x with AK against a pair. But when i had a pair i lost 3x against AK and won nothing.  Quit blame the donks and fish and analyze your own game!!!  Otherwise send them to my table   
OEPS! I'm your huckleberry... thats JUST my game! five hundred.. must be a......peache of a hand....
112164 Nibs: 2,362
Posted on Mar 24th 2010
all im going to say is the rriver has been catchen me out on betmost for the last couple of weeks so at the moment im playing at fulltilt im not pissed about it just though i would say that i have notice about river dan
126835 Nibs: 1,292
Posted on Mar 29th 2010
That is awful, but luck is part of the game.
124003 Nibs: 1,116
Posted on Apr 19th 2010
it's not the blame of BetMost, You make mistakes and let yourself catch by the fish!!!!!!! who is the donk??!!!!!    By the way, at Fulltilti lost 3x with KK against QJo which made a straight. I lost 2x with AA from JJ andsomething else, and i lost 6x with AK against a pair. But when i had a pair i lost 3x against AK and won nothing.  Quit blame the donks and fish and analyze your own game!!!  Otherwise send them to my table    Very good advice !
Displaying #1-10 of 10 total posts

header

[close]