Betmost sucks

Rate this Topic

Displaying #1-6 of 6 total posts
83041 Nibs: 11,972
Posted on Sep 4th 2009  -  Subject: Betmost sucks
Hi ive been a member here a long time and used alot of money on betmost. But lets be unest you make a hell lots of pokerpoints but for what. well its nice to look at em what else can you use em for. They dont have ppturneys they dont have shit. conclusion on ipoker network they are the worst all other have alot of deposit and pp turneys but not betmost. So come on poker inside you can do better. So untill something happens i changed to titan poker whitch allso is on ipoker network but allso have a hell lots of freerolls. Maybe im wrong but i dont think so MAY luck be with you :)  
Take Care Play Fair...:)
109220 Nibs: 1,628
Posted on Sep 4th 2009
Yeah. It would be nice to see some BMP freerolls or something like that. GL on titan dude
VenniVettiVicci
83041 Nibs: 11,972
Posted on Sep 4th 2009  -  Subject: thx
thx m8 but dont get me wrong, this post is only against the homesite of pokerinside. Im really proud to be a member here. I think pinside do a really great job good responce and really good deals and not atleast a good nice hpage. So my attack is defently not against pokerinside but only betmost and my point is to wake up the pinside admins so they maybe can try look at other good deals versus betmost or atleast try do something about betmosts bad player policy. Take Care Play Fair :)
Take Care Play Fair...:)
115199 Nibs: 613
Posted on Sep 5th 2009
its just about frerolls?betmost don have rakeback or shop?
Good Lucky ALL at tables!
111258 Nibs: 1,665
Posted on Sep 7th 2009  -  Subject: points betmost
its just about frerolls?betmost don have rakeback or shop?ive posted about this subject before and the reply i got  from pi ste or simon (cant quite remember the guys name) was that bet most had removed thier points tourneys  and that they may restart point tourneys in the future no reason why they stopped them and definately no assurances that they would be restarted so until the day they do your points are practically useless i have thousands of bm points and would like to see some points freerolls or for them to be used for feeder tourneys all other i client rooms offer this WHY NOT BESTMOST!!! 
30 Nibs: 7,692
Posted on Sep 7th 2009

tforces: I hear your concern, your BMPoints are not pointless tho since they can also be cashed in for money in your BetMost Cashier.

Displaying #1-6 of 6 total posts

header

[close]