betmost stinks

Rate this Topic

Displaying #1-5 of 5 total posts
111258 Nibs: 1,665
Posted on May 22nd 2010  -  Subject: betmost stinks
im having a rant again just played a cash table at betmost  im going to post the screen shot after ive finished being ripped off i have 10 10 the  was low no cards over a ten so i  push allin this guy has 6 and some thing else in his hand and has hit a six on the flop yes the next 2 cards out 6 then 6 happens all the time at this place wa thinking of returning here to play all my poker sod the benifits they aint worth the it not  when you take a clse look at the r n g programe running at this site it eally is a joke you expect this once or twice but not constant just beware yo are being ripped off  ive played at betmost on and off for 2 years and the first few days i got all he cards won a few hundred dollars since then nothing and my poker has improved over the years after today i never use this site i acn play bingo anywhee non the net
77185 Nibs: 4,581
Posted on May 22nd 2010  -  Subject: seen worst
ive seen alot worst..makes you wonder but owell
Moosie102
85145 Nibs: 2,583
Posted on Aug 13th 2010
its just poker... it happens when u play live to
Madeira Poker Team
84671 Nibs: 2,946
Posted on Sep 11th 2010
Yeah sadly thats poker, though it doesn't happen as often in  live games this is purely because of the amount of hands you get through in online. I do have to admit I'm not enjoying online poker as much as I did a couple of years ago. I just can't seem to win consistantly anymore. I have become a much better player in last two years my live games show that but my online play doesn't reflect this. Maybe I should revert to the saying better to be lucky than good.
Go all in I tell you
60078 Nibs: 4,400
Posted on Sep 14th 2010
I think the main thing right now is the volume of players there is way more players than before and competition is getting better as well so it harder for old timers to make money constently but in the long run good players should.
Displaying #1-5 of 5 total posts

header

[close]