betmost software issues

Rate this Topic

Displaying #1-3 of 3 total posts
111258 Nibs: 1,665
Posted on Apr 6th 2010  -  Subject: betmost software issues
hi been away from all poker for 6 months  anyway  got a new laptop redownloaded betmost and ive had nothin but trouble with the programe full tables timing out some tourneys cant buy into even though open and not full anyone else have these issues or can tell me if they know of a problem
124003 Nibs: 1,116
Posted on Apr 18th 2010
hi been away from all poker for 6 months  anyway  got a new laptop redownloaded betmost and ive had nothin but trouble with the programe full tables timing out some tourneys cant buy into even though open and not full anyone else have these issues or can tell me if they know of a problem Mine workd perfectly, try to uninstall / install again .. or maybe the laptop had some software problem ! Good luck !
70520 Nibs: 5,033
Posted on Apr 26th 2010  -  Subject: me too
I have those issues too. To begin with it's almost impossible to make notes about a player because after 1 or 2 letters it stops and it comes in the chat box, so it takes forever. When i start HoldemManager, all the stats are at the wrong players and even when i drag and drop them at the right place it keeps doing that. I have 2screens and sometimes even the table windows jump from left to right. This is very annoying and impossible to consistent win, even potential disasteres as i sometimes can't see exactly who's in the hand, and making a missed Cbet a gamble. I also often don't see a players stack, or if he still has cards because of this. I have all such problems and i'm hopeless!!! (i did'nt have that on the old BM)
OEPS! I'm your huckleberry... thats JUST my game! five hundred.. must be a......peache of a hand....
Displaying #1-3 of 3 total posts

header

[close]