AA well played

Rate this Topic

Displaying #16-25 of 25 total posts First Previous  1 2 
70520 Nibs: 5,033
Posted on Aug 1st 2008  -  Subject: bad luck
It's just a bad beat, it happens, it's poker,but mostly they win...
OEPS! I'm your huckleberry... thats JUST my game! five hundred.. must be a......peache of a hand....
94889 Nibs: 1,116
Posted on Aug 4th 2008
Wow, thats a pretty bad bad bad beat :D   but this is only bad luck, if you got a bankroll u cant lose =)
70347 Nibs: 2,686
Posted on Nov 14th 2008
Both the AA and the QQ played well. But the QQ had more luck.You both flopped a set. Flopping a set that high = a raise and re raise, or an all in like you both did.After the flop both of you had 1 out, A for you, Q for the villain. Both had the same odds of hitting that out. About 8 percent. (rough number) Villain got lucky and you didnt...........it happens a lot more if you keep playing, suck outs come and go!!!8 percent? No way try nearer to 2% of that happening! So yeah it was unlucky but hey this is poker it happens. part of the fun especially when it happens to you.   
72530 Nibs: 7,337
Posted on Nov 14th 2008
Both the AA and the QQ played well. But the QQ had more luck.You both flopped a set. Flopping a set that high = a raise and re raise, or an all in like you both did.After the flop both of you had 1 out, A for you, Q for the villain. Both had the same odds of hitting that out. About 8 percent. (rough number) Villain got lucky and you didnt...........it happens a lot more if you keep playing, suck outs come and go!!!8 percent? No way try nearer to 2% of that happening! So yeah it was unlucky but hey this is poker it happens. part of the fun especially when it happens to you.   Actually its 4.3% pre. turn and 2.2% pre. river,but with a bad bad beat its really no consolation to know just how DAMN lucky some people are.
Do it right the first time...
12127 Nibs: 702
Posted on Nov 20th 2008
happens more than you'll ever think...
Posted on Mar 4th 2009  -  Subject: stack
oh yeah??so check this one out:AA in my hand,before the flop i raise 2500(my all in was 3200) everybody fold and the last guy(big blind) goes all in(4000)!obviously i call...turn cards:AA vs 33!Flop:Q 7 A; Turn:3; River:3:!And the guy says:i knew you didn't had enough for me...You know what's that??a crappy player with a lot of luck!!Did'nt he mean your stack? LOL. Otherwise it's a brutal thing to say, but the players that say something like that are the real Donkeys in my dictionary. Furthermore, things like that happen. I had AA once and raise big from UTG. 2players call me. I flopped the nuts (i thought), A77. I bet VERY big to push at least one of them out.  I don't remember the Turn but not important in this case and bet allin. The River , same story.... The guy OTB has the one and only hand that could beat me...77 I guess the story about Lucky Sevens is true after all....hehe
OEPS! I'm your huckleberry... thats JUST my game! five hundred.. must be a......peache of a hand....
83616 Nibs: 1,821
Posted on Mar 6th 2009
your not the only one...hahaha, thats poker for ya
Posted on Mar 16th 2009  -  Subject: dicise
I think if you van get an allin with AA you'll have to do that, but generally i like just call a big PFR with AA(depending on my position) to trap as it's easy for your opponents to put you on a monster like that unless you'll have the luck they'll have a monster too, but most of the time i found trapping  (not slow playing) and then play agressive works the best.........
100779 Nibs: 2,364
Posted on Mar 17th 2009
There are couple of ways to play them but the worst one is to limp with in early or middle position, ok sometimes it works especially at the end when blinds are big but avoid doing it in the long term if not you'll lose more money.
The real railbirds poker team
109766 Nibs: 660
Posted on May 30th 2009  -  Subject: variance is horrible !!!!
This has happened to name, and is called variance .. not always the best hand wins .... lol
Visity My blog at:http://pokerfoldadonkey.blogspot.com/
Displaying #16-25 of 25 total posts First Previous  1 2 

header

[close]