Warning, Partypoker charging money for inactivity 7.79$ as it is now

Rate this Topic

Displaying #1-13 of 13 total posts
15570 Nibs: 1,071
Posted on Jul 4th 2008  -  Subject: Warning, Partypoker charging money for inactivity 7.79$ as i
Dear ***, Our records show that that you have not logged in to your account for 180 days. A $7.75 administration fee** has been charged to your inactive account. The next charge will be deducted from you account balance on: 17-Jul-2008 ET.   (Was 5$ a year ago) Dear ***, Our records show that that you have not logged in to your account for 180 days. A $5 administration fee** has been charged to your inactive account. The next charge will be deducted from you account balance on: 17-Dec-2007 ET. (Looks like they really getting desperate for money oO)   So if you plan to go on a extended poker pause, get your money off their site. I suggest not playing there at all and look for sites with better conditions.   PS: Yes I'm obviously quite pissed paying 7$ for nothing at all
30 Nibs: 7,692
Posted on Jul 7th 2008

It's written in their Terms & Conditions, I suggest you to just log into your account once in awhile just to make sure you don't go 180 days without going in your account. Also if you plan to not play there simply email them to close your account and if someday you want to play there again you simply re-email them to re-open your account. But I know its dull to be charging inactivity fees.

94828 Nibs: 4,653
Posted on Aug 10th 2008  -  Subject: pfffffffff party poker
omg party poker not make friend whit this  lolllllllll
westsideee
80707 Nibs: 4,381
Posted on Aug 26th 2008
Also if you use moneybookers you must deposit or withdraw/redosit every 6 months or you won't be able to withdraw to moneybookers without depositing with it again.  
ciao for now
94269 Nibs: 9,204
Posted on Oct 12th 2008
they really do this? thats terrible
2328 Nibs: 36,909
Posted on Oct 16th 2008
It's written in their Terms & Conditions, I suggest you to just log into your account once in awhile just to make sure you don't go 180 days without going in your account. Also if you plan to not play there simply email them to close your account and if someday you want to play there again you simply re-email them to re-open your account. But I know its dull to be charging inactivity fees.Sorry to say, but my account was closed a while ago at PP. my account was "active", but I hadn't depositted there in over 180 days, so I got thier BS email telling me that they were taking my .99 as a fee. I told them till they improve thier site I had no reason to deposit and play there. I had been playing the weekly Canadian FR's on Sundays and had played a sng about a month before the email, so they must have 2 kinds of inactive!!!
Remember, Mother always knows best!!!!! (lol or at least that's what she always told me;) !)
30 Nibs: 7,692
Posted on Oct 16th 2008

This is pretty strange indeed buddy. Usually when you email them and ask to have your account closed they should not charge anything to your account for ''inactivity''.

24854 Nibs: 12,006
Posted on Oct 16th 2008
This is pretty strange indeed buddy. Usually when you email them and ask to have your account closed they should not charge anything to your account for ''inactivity''.They did the same to me last year. I asked them to close my account several times and six month later they charged me for inactivity. So if  i  want to play on their network, i use Empire Poker and don't bother with Party Poker.
Feed the Fish! Not the Sharks!.
22684 Nibs: 3,087
Posted on Oct 18th 2008
That's typical party poker and that's why i will never play there again especially a couple of years ago when I qualified for a wsop freeroll satelite. Made top 20 out of 10000. Played for 8 hours to qualify and then was kept out of the main event because I was not a depositing player and lost $80 freeroll winnings. Even more disgusted when no response was given why i was allowed to play in the first place. I consider their integrity very poor and not trustworthy.
Everybody has got a plan until they get punched in the mouth.
80206 Nibs: 2,828
Posted on Dec 8th 2008
well always be carefull with the term and condition same letter but they do informe about it   shame
Crazy Mh Fck in the House
15616 Nibs: 2,646
Posted on Dec 28th 2008
Well in retrospect i usually log in once a week or so to see whats up, but if you havent logged in in 180 days to you really need your account? im sure if you had any playable money you would be on there playing it up.
"If women didn't exist, all the money in the world would have no meaning." - Aristotle Onassis ... hundreds of years and still true haha
80990 Nibs: 6,011
Posted on Dec 28th 2008
Another annoying thing about Party is, that when you have made a deposit with your Visa, you can't withdraw with it again, if that deposit is more than 6 months ago. You can only withdraw by a method you have used to deposit within the last 6 months. That is totally sick and annoying. Party Poker is and will always be the worst Poker site out there.
1 x Ruby 1st place --- 1 x Ruby 2nd place --- 1 x Ruby 3rd place --- 1 x Bronze 1st place --- 1 x Bronze 3rd place --- 1 x Copper 3rd place --- 1 x Fantasy Poker 1 1st place --- 3 x Fantasy Poker 1 3rd place --- 1 x Fantasy Poker 2 1st place --- 1 x Fantasy Poker 2 2nd place
98882 Nibs: 2,341
Posted on Jan 4th 2009
good to know , so you must only logon once on 180 days and everything will be fine ??????
Kalafon
Displaying #1-13 of 13 total posts

header

[close]