Party Poker???

Rate this Topic

Displaying #1-5 of 5 total posts
84671 Nibs: 2,946
Posted on May 22nd 2008  -  Subject: Party Poker???
I have just recieved this e-mail from Party Poker, a site I haven't played real cash games on for awhile, I don't know whether to be angry or laugh. Please read the email & please leave your opinion(i've taken my username out of the email).Surely it is my choice to gamble on their site when I want & if i don't gamble real money its my business. Do they not have enough players that they have to charge inactive players.Dear , Our records show that that you have not logged in to your account for 180 days. A £.33 administration fee** has been charged to your inactive account. The next charge will be deducted from you account balance on: 20-Jun-2008 ET.However, this fee will NOT be charged if your account, or any related account, is reactivated on or before 19-Jun-2008 ET. Reactivating your account is easy: Just log in and place a cash wager, enter a tournament with a cash entry fee, or play a raked hand.**TERMS & CONDITIONS If you do not access your Account by "logging on" to your Account using your Account name and password for any period of 180 days, then after those 180 days (the "180 day grace period") your Account (and any related account with any ESP) will be deemed "Inactive". If your Account becomes Inactive, then the Company is entitled to charge you an administrative fee (the "Inactive Account Fee"). The Inactive Account Fee shall be deducted from your Account Balance at the end of each calendar month in accordance with the Inactive Account Fee Schedule. We will stop deducting the Inactive Account Fee from your Account Balance if your Account is re-activated.If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us. Our Customer Care team is available 24/7. Sincerely,Party Team
Go all in I tell you
30 Nibs: 7,692
Posted on May 23rd 2008

It sure looks like a strange practice, but I think if you don't plan to play there anymore or for a long period of time you can simply email them to put your account on standby or something.

84671 Nibs: 2,946
Posted on May 23rd 2008
they just want to take a cut from me since I haven't wagered any money for 6 months for them to take a rake or entry fee. its basically play or we will take money from you
Go all in I tell you
92498 Nibs: 1,314
Posted on May 28th 2008  -  Subject: harsh
thats absolute bullhit u should call them  
nobody is perfect ....... i am nobody
6744 Nibs: 935
Posted on May 31st 2008  -  Subject: Party Poker???
It is their way of purging their account lists by getting rid of inactive accounts. If you have more than the minimum amount to withdraw,( I think it is $50) do it. If not you might as well play with your balance to see if you can reach the min since they will just keep taking the admin fee until your account is empty. They have added low stakes ring games so you can play with small balances. ( under $2)
Displaying #1-5 of 5 total posts

header

[close]