poker payback and betmost points...

Rate this Topic

Displaying #1-5 of 5 total posts
117302 Nibs: 879
Posted on Jan 15th 2011  -  Subject: poker payback and betmost points...
I have two questions, both related to BetMost poker... 1. If  I request a withdrawal, do i automatically forfeit all the payback I have earned during the week (or the previous week)? 2. How can I spend BetMost points? I have made more than 1300 but don't know if there's a shop or I can enter some tournaments with my points? newby questions, sorry thanks in advance for all replies! best regards Ognjen
94247 Nibs: 7,352
Posted on Jan 15th 2011
Hi. If you request a withdrawal it won't affect your payback at all. And cashing in BetMost points has a restriction of 10000 Points as the minimum amount for exchange. you just have to save a little more. Edit: There is no shop available and tournaments where you can spend points are available from time to time. At Christmas there has been one with 10000 Point buy in. But usually the best you can do with those points is cashing them in. Hint: It's better to save up a larger amount of points and when cashing them in, inform the PI staff. Otherwise this amount would be deducted from payback. Another option is cashing in the points when you take a week off, as then there would be no deductions as well. Overall the BetMost Points have little importance as you only get 10$ for 10000 Points, most of your value will come from the weekly payback    
100779 Nibs: 2,364
Posted on Jan 15th 2011
Hi. If you request a withdrawal it won't affect your payback at all. And cashing in BetMost points has a restriction of 10000 Points as the minimum amount for exchange. you just have to save a little more. Edit: There is no shop available and tournaments where you can spend points are available from time to time. At Christmas there has been one with 10000 Point buy in. But usually the best you can do with those points is cashing them in. Hint: It's better to save up a larger amount of points and when cashing them in, inform the PI staff. Otherwise this amount would be deducted from payback. Another option is cashing in the points when you take a week off, as then there would be no deductions as well. Overall the BetMost Points have little importance as you only get 10$ for 10000 Points, most of your value will come from the weekly payback    Hi I would strongly suggest players not to cash in their betmost pts and wait for promo tournaments where you have to buy in using them... trust me it's worth waiting for them...
The real railbirds poker team
117302 Nibs: 879
Posted on Jan 16th 2011
Many thanks to both, posts were really helpful!  
141182 Nibs: 510
Posted on Jan 17th 2011
thanks, posts were really helpful!
Displaying #1-5 of 5 total posts

header

[close]