New to poker inside, please respond

Rate this Topic

Displaying #1-5 of 5 total posts
140298 Nibs: 933
Posted on Jan 5th 2011  -  Subject: New to poker inside, please respond
                                      Questions would like to know? 1- How long has this site been around? 2-How much people are on this site on average per day? 3-How easy is it to start a team or join one? 4-How do you rate this site from 1-10?                                  *Please answer any of the questions you can by putting the # of the question following                  with your answer*(add any questions you might have for me please!)                                             personal opinion         I have been on many different poker sites and have also checked out my share of poker formus. I can honestly say I have never found somthing of this calibur though...... Like seriously I hope this site is not abused because of there generosity with *EVERYTHING*. As for me I am just looking for some where to settle down and play on.... and eventually rep the site and clothing line in some live games. But for now all I am planning to do is get used to all of these extras the site has and in a month or two a should have everything figured out and possibly a team????? HINT HINT!!!         I am from Canada sask. I am 21 and I currently am a manger of a small store in my city named cage side sports. So for the winter I am stuck inside most of the time. So for a hobby I play poker and avg. about 5-8 hours on week days and somtimes more somtimes less on weekends depending what is going on. If I ever do get offered into a team or make my own team I will never miss a team event if I previously said I would be there. I will do everything I can do for my team and hopfully get the same in return and we can get somwhere. Well show some love and tell me what you think and how I can advance quick threw the rankings. I am currently playing at BetMost poker and do not see myself leaving.                                                                                                                             Lance Paquachan Aka- 35CanadianAce35                                                                                                                                                               
140298 Nibs: 933
Posted on Jan 6th 2011
two days and no replys, opinions, or suggestions..... hhmmmmm?
30 Nibs: 7,692
Posted on Jan 6th 2011

I will help ya ;)

#1: Copyright© 2005-2010 PokerInside.com - All rights reserved (But its been around for longer than that..)

#2: Its tough to point and exact amount of visitors but its high.

#3: Super easy, you go in Fantasy Poker tab and either create or join a team of your choice, for private team you can go on their team page and write on their wall.

#4: 10 Tongue out

100779 Nibs: 2,364
Posted on Jan 6th 2011
I will help ya ;) #1: Copyright© 2005-2010 PokerInside.com - All rights reserved (But its been around for longer than that..) #2: Its tough to point and exact amount of visitors but its high. #3: Super easy, you go in Fantasy Poker tab and either create or join a team of your choice, for private team you can go on their team page and write on their wall. #4: 10 haha I was pretty sure that your answer for #4 would be 10, my personal rate is... let's be realistic 7 for PI
The real railbirds poker team
139241 Nibs: 737
Posted on Jan 8th 2011
                                      Questions would like to know? 1- How long has this site been around? 2-How much people are on this site on average per day? 3-How easy is it to start a team or join one? 4-How do you rate this site from 1-10?                                  *Please answer any of the questions you can by putting the # of the question following                  with your answer*(add any questions you might have for me please!)                                             personal opinion         I have been on many different poker sites and have also checked out my share of poker formus. I can honestly say I have never found somthing of this calibur though...... Like seriously I hope this site is not abused because of there generosity with *EVERYTHING*. As for me I am just looking for some where to settle down and play on.... and eventually rep the site and clothing line in some live games. But for now all I am planning to do is get used to all of these extras the site has and in a month or two a should have everything figured out and possibly a team????? HINT HINT!!!         I am from Canada sask. I am 21 and I currently am a manger of a small store in my city named cage side sports. So for the winter I am stuck inside most of the time. So for a hobby I play poker and avg. about 5-8 hours on week days and somtimes more somtimes less on weekends depending what is going on. If I ever do get offered into a team or make my own team I will never miss a team event if I previously said I would be there. I will do everything I can do for my team and hopfully get the same in return and we can get somwhere. Well show some love and tell me what you think and how I can advance quick threw the rankings. I am currently playing at BetMost poker and do not see myself leaving.                                                                                                                             Lance Paquachan Aka- 35CanadianAce35                                                                                                                                                                join my team Dutch Poker Division will change the name soon
Displaying #1-5 of 5 total posts

header

[close]