Fantasy poker team recruitment

Rate this Topic

Displaying #1-1 of 1 total posts
140298 Nibs: 933
Posted on Feb 23rd 2011  -  Subject: Fantasy poker team recruitment
                                                                         Fantasy Poker Recruitment       Hello, My name is Lance Paquachan, First off I want to tell you a little bit about my poker career. I have been playing poker for about 4-5 years now and I am 22(as of today feb 23) . I have Played countless hours online and have done my share of playing live also. My poker career is mostly based around the computer at this point because of work and my avaliable time to play. I work 8 Hours a day mon-fri. That does not mean I will not be playing then. Just might mean I am only playing ring tables/cash games for that 8 hours, after that I can play whatever. I am on from 2-8 hours A day I would say.       I wanted to create my own team because 75% of my poker playing is done online, so I was thinking I might as well get as deep as I can online so I have created my own team. With that being said I would like to keep my fantasy poker team all Canadian members, seeing the name of my poker team is called "Relentless Kanehdians". If you fall  into this catigory please send me a e-mail to purswaytion_35@hotmail.com and we can go over alot more if everything goes well. We are here to have fun, Support our team, and possibaly get into these rankings and win some prizes.                                                                                                                                                           Taker easy my friends,                                                                                                                                                              Lance Paquachan
Displaying #1-1 of 1 total posts

header

[close]