DITROIT POKER PLAYIN

Rate this Topic

Displaying #1-2 of 2 total posts
17902 Nibs: 494
Posted on Sep 20th 2006  -  Subject: DITROIT POKER PLAYIN
I'M THINKIN ABOUT RENTING A HALL EVERY WEEKEND AND HAVING A TOURNEY. ALL ARE WELCOME BUT FIRST I NEED TO KNOW IF ANYONE IS DOWN IN THE METRO DETROIT AREA. I ALREADY PLAY EVERY FRIDAY, ABOUT 15 OF US, BUT I WANT TO PLAY MORE THAN JUST MY FRIENDS IN THE GARAGE. NOT SAYING IT'S NOT ENJOYABLE TAKING THEIR MONEY. MORE COMPETITION MORE MONEY MORE PRACTICE. LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE AVAILABLE AND WE CAN GET THIS GOING ON.
AceKings / MidWestDaBest
49357 Nibs: 5,464
Posted on Oct 14th 2006
Sounds like a good idea I have a few players that might be interested. Hope you dont get caught. Better check it over with the hall and make sure there isnt going to be any snitch bitches. I'M THINKIN ABOUT RENTING A HALL EVERY WEEKEND AND HAVING A TOURNEY. ALL ARE WELCOME BUT FIRST I NEED TO KNOW IF ANYONE IS DOWN IN THE METRO DETROIT AREA. I ALREADY PLAY EVERY FRIDAY, ABOUT 15 OF US, BUT I WANT TO PLAY MORE THAN JUST MY FRIENDS IN THE GARAGE. NOT SAYING IT'S NOT ENJOYABLE TAKING THEIR MONEY. MORE COMPETITION MORE MONEY MORE PRACTICE. LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE AVAILABLE AND WE CAN GET THIS GOING ON.
They say if you can't spot the sucker within 30 minutes, you're it. I saw 9 of them the second I sat down. -Vaughn
Displaying #1-2 of 2 total posts

header

[close]