Forum Rules & Guidelines

Rate this Topic

Displaying #1-9 of 9 total posts
30 Nibs: 7,692
Posted on Feb 4th 2007  -  Subject: Forum Rules & Guidelines

Forum Rules and Guidelines:

The PokerInside forums have taken great time and effort to create and will require much more in the form of maintenance. We thank all of you for being a part of this growing community, and ask that you follow the rules and guidelines below.

In order to keep the forums running well and to prevent problems, please follow the simple rules below. If the rules are not followed, you will be banned from our Forums. Sorry, but that's what we have to do to keep our Forums clean and full with beneficial information for members. If you have any questions or problems, please feel free to contact support.

RULE NUMBER 1: If your post relates to your individual pokerinside account in ANY way and you have an issue, concern or problem with it, you MUST email support @ pokerinside.com rather than post the issue on our Forum. We do not want to have a Forum filled with questions and concerns about YOUR sponsorships, YOUR account balance, or anything else that pertains to your account. Those issues are for email support.

We DO welcome all of your suggestions, concerns and ideas as they pertain to the ENTIRE network in our FEEDBACK Forum.

General Rules:

* While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts. Our decision is final in these matters.

* Please refrain from posting meaningless threads, one word (or short) non-sense posts, or the such.

* Multiple or repeated posting in order to increase your post count is not allowed.

* Advertising, spamming and trolling is not allowed. This includes using the forum email and Private message system to spam other members.

* Please wait a reasonable amount of time before bumping posts. For style changes and general 'how-to' questions this should be 24 hours. For specific troubleshooting issues, use 12 hours as a guideline.

* We also do not allow posts that are sexual in nature or violate PokerInside community standards. The PokerInside Admin Team shall be the sole arbitrator of what does and what does not violate community standards.

* Discussion of illegal activities and other intellectual property violations are not allowed.

* Each member is allowed one login account. Registering with multiple accounts is not allowed.

* While we are quite happy to have constructive comparative conversations about competitor's products, we will not tolerate blatant adverts or the sort of 'ooh look, another poker room offering blah blah blah.' Also, we would appreciate it if you refrain from blatant bashing of other boards.

* We reserve the right to remove offensive posts without notice.

* If you are going to post non-English on these forums, please also post an English Translation of your post.

* Also while these rules cover most common situations, they cannot anticipate everything. Consequently we reserve the right to take any actions we deem appropriate to ensure these forums are not disrupted or abused in any way.

* You cannot post any affiliate or referral links, or post anything asking for a referral. Such posts will be subject to removal.

* You cannot post advertisements or notices for contests.

* We also reserve the right to ban anyone who willfully violates the forum rules, as access to our support forums are a privilege and not a right. A banned customer is still entitled to support from the support system. However, if we ban, freeze or close your PokerInside account, you will forfeit all unpaid earnings at that time. This is the last thing we would ever want to do. Follow the rules and there will be no problems.

Any threads/posts of these types will be deleted.

Advertising Services:

We do not allow people to post threads or to send private messages or emails to users here that advertise or solicit any products or services. Explicit advertising and solicitating in sigs is also prohibited.

Links in Sigs:

Links in signatures must follow these guidelines:

* You may not have a link to any website that is not on the PokerInside Network in your signature. Any posts with such links will be removed and the account will be frozen.

* Promotional text for a commercial product or service is ok, provided there are no price(s) of product(s) or service(s) listed.

Profile Pictures:

Any inappropriate profile pictures will be removed and the attached accounts will be locked.

26962 Nibs: 5,674
Posted on Jan 24th 2008
Hey,how can i write PMs and how can i insert a link in my signature?Didn't manage to get either done on my own ;-) 
Posted on Jan 24th 2008

Hey,

how can i write PMs and how can i insert a link in my signature?

Didn't manage to get either done on my own ;-) 

There is currently no PM function and regarding the forums signature that's a good point I will make sure to forward it to our programming team. If you want a tip I suggest you to open a forum post do your signature in it then you see a button HTML you click on it copy and paste this in your Edit My Profile section. I can't guarantee that it will work put it worth a shotWink
91109 Nibs: 3,714
Posted on Sep 9th 2008
Yesterday I fell over some post where NN was asking for start help to NNs bankroll... What do PI say about such thing? I, personally don't like such things in the forum. I know other forums that does not allow such post. If you ask for money in the forum your post will be deleted or you will be banned...   My question, is this allowed on PI forum? if PI say it is ok... I am fine with it too.
2x LB3 winner, 1x LB1 winner, 2nd in Player --> The fish can too, if not win it can lose!
Posted on Sep 10th 2008

No its not tolerated fritz.

77185 Nibs: 4,581
Posted on Jun 6th 2010  -  Subject: forum
Is this an engish speaking forum  or is it all languages?
Moosie102
2328 Nibs: 36,909
Posted on Jun 6th 2010
Is this an engish speaking forum  or is it all languages?For the most part, but there are people who are not comfortable in communicating in English, so they post their question the best they can.
Remember, Mother always knows best!!!!! (lol or at least that's what she always told me;) !)
Posted on Jun 8th 2010

Exactly as you can see we have an International section where members can discuss in their own language.

67082 Nibs: 10,499
Posted on Oct 27th 2012
we lost nibs for speaking in the forum
fish05
Displaying #1-9 of 9 total posts

header

[close]