What's the plan? (A place to post ideas)

Rate this Topic

Displaying #1-6 of 6 total posts
2328 Nibs: 36,909
Posted on Dec 30th 2007  -  Subject: What's the plan? (A place to post ideas)
I've been looking around to see what the "new plan" for the team set-up, but I've found nothing?  I've suggested (over time) different things that could be done with the team concept. I'm wondering what's PI's idea is and other players thoughs as well. I've suggested a PokerInside "World Series of Poker" where each country would have a tournament (on whick ever site they want) and the top 5 or 10 from each country would go into the "WSoP" final, winner is king of PI and gets entery into the "Real Thing" ?  Tokens for these tournaments could be "bought" with Nibs, or could be F/R's or small Buy-ins ($1-5)?A Team Tournament night in which (F/R, Nib token, or small buy-in) tournaments (MTT or SnG) are set up between teams and pts are awarded for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd towards a team leader board. At the end of the "season" the team with the most points get a tournament.These are just a couple of thoughs that can be built upon. I know that Pokerroom has tried the team concept there but it didn't get a good response, but I think we can make it work here!!! Feel free to and to this post, this is a brainstorming! (and mine has gone to clear skys) 
20 Nibs: 2,287
Posted on Dec 30th 2007

I LOVE THESE IDEAS!!! Please, keep them coming. They really help us when members get involved and let us know what they think would be best. After all, PI is for you guys.

We do have some very interesting and never-done-before ideas for our Teams. In the very near future we will release our Fantasy Poker Team Challenge and we really think it will be a big hit. I do not want to share the details just yet because when we do, some members get upset when it takes time to create it, and they ask a million questions instead of letting us work on it. It's the normal human response Cool

However, keep your eyes peeled, and we will absolutely email all members as soon as our Team Challenges start taking form. We have many ideas we look forward to implement as soon as possible! 

2328 Nibs: 36,909
Posted on Jan 3rd 2008
I LOVE THESE IDEAS!!! Please, keep them coming. They really help us when members get involved and let us know what they think would be best. After all, PI is for you guys.We do have some very interesting and never-done-before ideas for our Teams. In the very near future we will release our Fantasy Poker Team Challenge and we really think it will be a big hit. I do not want to share the details just yet because when we do, some members get upset when it takes time to create it, and they ask a million questions instead of letting us work on it. It's the normal human response However, keep your eyes peeled, and we will absolutely email all members as soon as our Team Challenges start taking form. We have many ideas we look forward to implement as soon as possible! Thanks Jason, too bad no one else has contributed. I guess no one wants to find out where the best players are from?
81478 Nibs: 3,396
Posted on Jan 27th 2008
i want something like "king of PI" :)) something where its not important how many members each team has...
If everything seems under control, you are just not going fast enough. - Mario Andretti
72530 Nibs: 7,337
Posted on Feb 3rd 2008
I look forward to possibe team playing.Probably the biggest  problem will be individual committment to the teams.If you have a team poker night and the turnout is like some of the freerolls ,as in signing up and not showing up then it would diminish it for the serious team players.Best way to show commitment is to have to  put up some money.So there should be some joining fee to each team,even $5 or $10 which stays in that teams acc.  To have the tournaments organized by the same number of teams per country will be very exciting to see the competition between them.Each  week or month or year,one country will have ultimate bragging rights for the pokerinside world.I guess you have to go more local also by recognizing the best teams in each country.Anyway its not going to be an easy task for pokerinside staff so goodluck,and  i for one am  hoping  it will take off.GL on the tables e1.
Do it right the first time...
81478 Nibs: 3,396
Posted on Feb 3rd 2008
I look forward to possibe team playing.Probably the biggest  problem will be individual committment to the teams.If you have a team poker night and the turnout is like some of the freerolls ,as in signing up and not showing up then it would diminish it for the serious team players.Best way to show commitment is to have to  put up some money.So there should be some joining fee to each team,even $5 or $10 which stays in that teams acc.  To have the tournaments organized by the same number of teams per country will be very exciting to see the competition between them.Each  week or month or year,one country will have ultimate bragging rights for the pokerinside world.I guess you have to go more local also by recognizing the best teams in each country.Anyway its not going to be an easy task for pokerinside staff so goodluck,and  i for one am  hoping  it will take off.GL on the tables e1. sounds interesting. lets hope PI staff will think about it :)
If everything seems under control, you are just not going fast enough. - Mario Andretti
Displaying #1-6 of 6 total posts

header

[close]