The "EH" Team RULES the October's Fantasy 1!!!

Rate this Topic

Displaying #1-8 of 8 total posts
2328 Nibs: 36,909
Posted on Nov 8th 2009  -  Subject: The "EH" Team RULES the October's Fantasy 1!!!
Well I think we`ve pulled off a first for the Fantasy 1 tournament, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 10th!!! Congrat steel69 for the 1st, slipperymerv 2nd,  MichFran 3rd, pekach 6th, 17musse 7th & kamiru 10th....Is there another team that can top that?!!  See ya all next month! My  turn this time, eh?
Remember, Mother always knows best!!!!! (lol or at least that's what she always told me;) !)
72582 Nibs: 8,059
Posted on Nov 9th 2009
wow wtg EH  team well done to all your members  ,drinks are on E H team lol
Posted on Nov 9th 2009
wow wtg EH  team well done to all your members  ,drinks are on E H team lolWell I told steel69 if he won, he hadda by the pizza for the next home game!!! MAN!!! I can't wait for that "Dante's" http://www.dantespizza.ca/ The best pizza in the world!!! (ever have a pizza with triple steak!!! YUMMY!)
Remember, Mother always knows best!!!!! (lol or at least that's what she always told me;) !)
Posted on Dec 2nd 2009
A "BIG BUMP"!!!    Well November is done & The "EH" Team has pulled off another 1st!!! (& a post to post too!) Good luck everyone in the Fantasy Freerolls, see ya there!!!!
89238 Nibs: 3,367
Posted on Dec 19th 2009
squatch are you all like friends from your team? get out, do stuff togheter? that's awesome, :)) i would love to find a team like that , discuss over bad beats and all that, lucky yous
Posted on Dec 19th 2009
allmsot forgot, congrats for the win, as soon as i'll get my team to play more raked hands we'll be in the frist fantasy and try to take you down
Posted on Dec 19th 2009
squatch are you all like friends from your team? get out, do stuff togheter? that's awesome, :)) i would love to find a team like that , discuss over bad beats and all that, lucky yousI wish we were able to all get together, but we're from all over Canada & Europe...but we enjoy chatting with each other while playing in the PI & IPoker event we all play together. Now with the change to the network it makes it harder for us to talk. So if you see one of us chatting to what appears to be no one, it'sbecuse the other person is watching from another table (it's the only way we can chat w/o being at the same table anymore )
Posted on Dec 22nd 2009
i've seen the change they made, it's preety silly if you ask me , in a cash table is ok, no players aloud to talk but in a tournament you are still playing, anyway sorry for you not being able to get togheter with your team, i'm in the same situation, only one member from my team is accesable, maybe we could start a topic about changing the chat rules back to how they were, it would be great if we could do something
Displaying #1-8 of 8 total posts

header

[close]