The "EH" Team is looking up!!!

Rate this Topic

Displaying #31-34 of 34 total posts First Previous  1 2 3 
2328 Nibs: 36,909
Posted on Jun 1st 2009
Just a bump here...We've got one (mebbe more) spot open for May (April's half done so I'm closing till it's over), any hardcore grinders looking for a change & full team parcipitaion, The "EH" Team is the place for you!!! Look to prev post for email...Another bump...we'll have a spot opening up in May...ONLY  serious players...first month min of 1000 rh's weekly Post here, team page, or email me at mothersquatchs.eh.team@gmail.com  and we can talk!A little bump here...June has started & May is done....The "EH" Team has pulled off another first place!!! We've got 1 spot for a "Grinder" who can put 1000 rhs/wkly...just email me @ the above address with a little info on you & we can talk! Let's go for the 3pete!!!
Remember, Mother always knows best!!!!! (lol or at least that's what she always told me;) !)
30 Nibs: 7,692
Posted on Jun 2nd 2009

I heard ya the first time buddy =) I will this onto the table and see if we can find a way to make it better ... or should I say faster as it seems to be the main concern.

30 Nibs: 7,692
Posted on Jun 2nd 2009

As I told you in the other topic ... good news starting in July starting stacks will be upped to 3000 chips with turbo blinds we will also implent a flat payout (top10) Smile

2328 Nibs: 36,909
Posted on Jun 2nd 2009
As I told you in the other topic ... good news starting in July starting stacks will be upped to 3000 chips with turbo blinds we will also implent a flat payout (top10) Thank's for the news!!! I posted it on the team page!!!   btw, if limit was set-up as a turbo, it wouldn't too long either!
Remember, Mother always knows best!!!!! (lol or at least that's what she always told me;) !)
Displaying #31-34 of 34 total posts First Previous  1 2 3 

header

[close]