The "EH" Team is looking up!!!

Rate this Topic

Displaying #1-15 of 34 total posts  1 2 3  Next Last
2328 Nibs: 36,909
Posted on Jul 8th 2008  -  Subject: The "EH" Team is looking up!!!
As for right now The "EH" Team is looking for a few "Good men (or women, we don't discriminate)" to do battle against all evil doers!!   Actually we're 2 guys that are managing to hold our own, but we could use a couple of 1000 RH/weekly players to put us over the top!!! If you're looking for a team and are willing to play at least 1000 RH/ weekly, we are looking for you!!! Also it would be good if your BetMost account is in Canadian $$ (that allows player transfers on BetMost) Anyone interested leave me a post here and I'll get back to you
Remember, Mother always knows best!!!!! (lol or at least that's what she always told me;) !)
Posted on Jul 14th 2008
I can't believe no-ones looking for a team? There's 3 of us now and we're in the top 30 and moving up!!! So here's your chance to get in early for the next challenge!!! (If you can get in now and get a few RH's that'll put us over the top for this challenge!!!)        
Remember, Mother always knows best!!!!! (lol or at least that's what she always told me;) !)
Posted on Jul 16th 2008
Well the 2 (3) of us got a 25th in the last challenge, I know if we had a couple of more shooters we coulda been a lot higher!!! C'MON CANUCKS (and anyone else who put in 1000RH's a week) WE NEED YOU FOR THE NEXT CHALLENGE!!!!
30182 Nibs: 3,088
Posted on Jul 16th 2008  -  Subject: hey hey
Hi Dude!   I have been away for a while, now I'm back.. let me know if you want me to join your team
Posted on Jul 16th 2008
Hi Dude!   I have been away for a while, now I'm back.. let me know if you want me to join your team Did you look in on the Team's page? If you're up to the 1000 RH's weekly and have read the rules of the for the "Challenge", then we have room for ya!!! Leave a post on the Team page giving me an idea of what games you're playing, also is you're BetMost account in Canadian $$?
Posted on Jul 24th 2008
Well were running out of space we only looking for a couple of more player's to fill us out. The top player from Team Canada has came over to us (Thanks Evan!) and we've got a couple more top players come over after this competition's over!!! LOOK OUT HERE WE COME!!!   BTW, Ryan if you could help me with my little problem I emailed you about, it would be great!!!!
Posted on Aug 1st 2008
I want to welcome SlipperyMerv and Rosebud8 to the team!! We've got 2 spots left for a team that now is ready for the top of the board!!! You don't want to miss this round with us!!! Just drop me a line mothersquatch@beer.com with the subject line "The "EH" Team and we'll see what we can do!! PS: jeffshakalaka, I've got a spot saved for ya, if you want it? It must be lonely on your team by yourself!
Posted on Aug 24th 2008
                          This is the HQ for the team, hiddin away so the wife and kid don't have to be bothered by my smoke!!! The team's full for now, we may make some cuts  at the end of Sept.!  
Posted on Sep 24th 2008
Well we're looking for 1 or 2 players for Oct. Please leave a post on teams page or email me at mothersquatch@beer.com telling me about yourself, your screen name at BetMost and PI. MOST IMPORTANTLY, YOU MUST MAKE THE 1000 RH MINIMUM (for the first month) OR YOU WILL BE CUT!!!! 
Posted on Sep 29th 2008
Well we're looking for 1 or 2 players for Oct. Please leave a post on teams page or email me at mothersquatch@beer.com telling me about yourself, your screen name at BetMost and PI. MOST IMPORTANTLY, YOU MUST MAKE THE 1000 RH MINIMUM (for the first month) OR YOU WILL BE CUT!!!! I'm still taking applications for Oct. But please if you email me, say something other than just give me the password, I need to know your BetMost screen name, what kind of limits you play, and a little about yourself and your game. If I can't scout you, I'm not giving out the PW!!! BTW, we're puttin the hammer down for the last days here, The "EH" Team, ALL THE WAY!!!
Posted on Oct 27th 2008
Well we're looking for 1 or 2 players for Oct. Please leave a post on teams page or email me at mothersquatch@beer.com telling me about yourself, your screen name at BetMost and PI. MOST IMPORTANTLY, YOU MUST MAKE THE 1000 RH MINIMUM (for the first month) OR YOU WILL BE CUT!!!! I'm still taking applications for Oct. But please if you email me, say something other than just give me the password, I need to know your BetMost screen name, what kind of limits you play, and a little about yourself and your game. If I can't scout you, I'm not giving out the PW!!! BTW, we're puttin the hammer down for the last days here, The "EH" Team, ALL THE WAY!!!It's closing in on the end of 1 round and the start of another and The "EH" Team is looking again for 1 or 2 players to put us over the top. We need players who can do 1000 RH's min and are not going to flame-out! As stated before, I'll need a little info on you and your game, it also helps if your BM account is in Can$$ (but is not a requirement). We've been floating around the top of this competition and I know we're on the verge of breakin through, we just need a "Player" who'll bring "it" for the month of November!!!  Just post on here or on the team page or email me with your info and I'll get back to you!!
Posted on Nov 3rd 2008
Well we're looking for 1 or 2 players for Oct. Please leave a post on teams page or email me at mothersquatch@beer.com telling me about yourself, your screen name at BetMost and PI. MOST IMPORTANTLY, YOU MUST MAKE THE 1000 RH MINIMUM (for the first month) OR YOU WILL BE CUT!!!! I'm still taking applications for Oct. But please if you email me, say something other than just give me the password, I need to know your BetMost screen name, what kind of limits you play, and a little about yourself and your game. If I can't scout you, I'm not giving out the PW!!! BTW, we're puttin the hammer down for the last days here, The "EH" Team, ALL THE WAY!!!It's closing in on the end of 1 round and the start of another and The "EH" Team is looking again for 1 or 2 players to put us over the top. We need players who can do 1000 RH's min and are not going to flame-out! As stated before, I'll need a little info on you and your game, it also helps if your BM account is in Can$$ (but is not a requirement). We've been floating around the top of this competition and I know we're on the verge of breakin through, we just need a "Player" who'll bring "it" for the month of November!!!  Just post on here or on the team page or email me with your info and I'll get back to you!!BUMP!!!! UPDATE, The "EH" Team is looking for a 1000rh/wkly player (or 2) for Nov!!! As I've said b4 I need your info, post here,  the team's page  or email me at the address above and I'll get back to you!!   GO "EH" TEAM!!!!!
Posted on Dec 1st 2008
I'm looking for 2 "active" players for Dec. , 1000 rh min weekly!!! I'm take applications, post on the team's page, here, or email me at the above address and I'll get back to you!
80472 Nibs: 3,327
Posted on Dec 1st 2008
Ich kann es kaum glauben, dass die Fantasychallenge schon upgedateted ist !!! 01. Dezember 2008      
und ewig ruft das murmeltier
Posted on Dec 1st 2008
Ich kann es kaum glauben, dass die Fantasychallenge schon upgedateted ist !!! 01. Dezember 2008      Bernie, my German sucks!!! Most any I know comes from watchin Hogan's Heros!! So if you want to post something here put a tranlation with it so we all can get the joke???
Displaying #1-15 of 34 total posts  1 2 3  Next Last

header

[close]