Teams

Rate this Topic

Displaying #1-3 of 3 total posts
65841 Nibs: 410
Posted on Oct 22nd 2006  -  Subject: Teams
How should someone new to PI approach teams. I don't know which one to join or can I join more than one. Can you resign from teams. How do you attrract players to your teams. Are the best teams those with players who are well minted. IS THERE ANYWHERE THAT EXPLAINS EVERYTHING ABOUT TEAMS. help and guidance required.
Chrysippus
61974 Nibs: 2,732
Posted on Oct 28th 2006
Don' t make a big deal of managing a team. Basically it's like any other management position, the easier and simpler you make it the more accepted you'll become. Just once you are the owner keep your people happy, and keep looking for more players. It's alot more typing than it is playing so if you prefer talking poker more than playing it, then keep trying the ownership road. Otherwise, find a team you think you would like to be involved with and try to join them.
-------------------------------------------------------------------- I hope to break even this week. I need the money.
32691 Nibs: 2,151
Posted on Oct 28th 2006
If you are interested in joining a team .. . just ask them, they are always looking for more players!
http://www.pokerinside.com/refer/Jaxass666
Displaying #1-3 of 3 total posts

header

[close]