Team Managing Issues?

Rate this Topic

Displaying #1-6 of 6 total posts
2328 Nibs: 36,909
Posted on Jul 11th 2008  -  Subject: Team Managing Issues?
I've been trying since I started up my team to 1) Send out invites, 2) Upload a team image and I'm not having much success at it!?! I've tried the invite option in the team management section, but when I check for a list of invites, it lists none. I've used the propper user names, but no luck there!! Every time I try to upload a team image I get the "Extension is not allowed!" message. I've tried both Jpeg and GIF's but no use? What am I doing wrong here??? Is there some sort of size limit (I know they're not big pix's)? Also The "EH" Team is still looking for a few good men (or women, we don't discriminate) to fill out our team!!! 1000RH's weekly average is what we're looking for!! A Canadian $$ account is also a plus (can't transfer funds between teammates otherwise)  Leave me a post here and I'll figure out a way to contact you!!!
Remember, Mother always knows best!!!!! (lol or at least that's what she always told me;) !)
30 Nibs: 7,692
Posted on Jul 14th 2008

Hey buddy,

I have forwarded your post to our programming team so they can look into this. Don't hesitate to email us if there is anything else.

Posted on Jul 14th 2008
Hey buddy, I have forwarded your post to our programming team so they can look into this. Don't hesitate to email us if there is anything else.Thanks Simon, I had asked Ryan about it b4, but with the other probs, I thought that one of the other members might know what I was doing wrong.
Remember, Mother always knows best!!!!! (lol or at least that's what she always told me;) !)
Posted on Jul 16th 2008
I'd really like to upload a team image, can anyone help out there? The image is a JPEG and it's 195x240 and only 29.2kp, but I keep getting the message, "extention not allowed"? Also has the invite "bug" been fixed? I'm trying to send out invites, but nothing ever appears in the list after I send them?? How can I get a team going if I can't recuit??? We got a 25th with basicly 2 players last challenge and I know we would have been a lot higher if my invites got out to the players I sent them to!!! PLEASE HELP!!!  
Posted on Jul 20th 2008
Well I've finally "Homered" a team pix!!! Now for that invite problem?!? Now, Come One and come all we need 6 more players to fill out this team!!!! http://www.pokerinside.com/poker-teams/view/1442
Posted on Jul 23rd 2008  -  Subject: A WARNING TO ALL TEAM OWNERS!!!!!!!
I was reviewing my team's activities from yesterday and looking at our completed fantasy hands, when I clicked on the "view team" button when as usual the page froze. So I clicked on "back to team play", nothing happened (for a momment), then the team page loads with a window open saying,"you have left the team" and just a ok button, I tried to back page, but I had to shut the window first. I did not confirm by clicking the yes button, I just closed the window, but I was tooo late, I've sent an email to Ryan about this and suggested that either there be a double confirm (1 click to leave and a second to confirm) or just change the template slightly so that this doesn't happen to too many others (I've heard that others have been mysteriously getting booted and hope this helps others not to have the same problem!!!) What would be better, is if the page loaded faster in the first place!!!
Displaying #1-6 of 6 total posts

header

[close]