Raked hands in cashgames

Rate this Topic

Displaying #1-5 of 5 total posts
24854 Nibs: 12,006
Posted on Sep 15th 2010  -  Subject: Raked hands in cashgames
When do you get a raked hand playing cashgames on Betmost? To me it looks like you have to put money in the pot to get one. Contributed rake equals contributed raked hands? Is this change published somewhere?  
Feed the Fish! Not the Sharks!.
118338 Nibs: 3,658
Posted on Sep 26th 2010  -  Subject: raked hands
i wanna know 2 how the system works good question
donks get rewarded remember that :)
123373 Nibs: 9,613
Posted on Oct 5th 2010
How are BMPoints Earned? BMPoints are earned at ring games and are based on the total rake at the end of each hand. You will earn BMPoints as long as you contribute a minimum of the small blind amount to the pot.The amount of BMPoints you will earn for each hand depends on your VIP Level. The higher your VIP Level, the faster you will earn BMPoints. For example, if $0.50 in rake is taken at a hand, all participating players who contributed a minimum of the small blind to the pot, will receive .8 BMPoints. If $2.75 is taken at a hand, all participating players will receive 7.6 BMPoints. note: the above examples are if you are a FISH vip level. For higher VIP levels, players will earn more BMPoints! Clarification: "Rake taken" refers to the entire amount of rake taken from all players during the hand, and not from any individual player. BMPoints are also gained while playing in tournaments. For every $1 in fee each player generates, he will receive 15 Points. I do believe that you have the answer to your question.Good luck at the tables!
112465 Nibs: 3,143
Posted on Nov 23rd 2010
Clarification: "Rake taken" refers to the entire amount of rake taken from all players during the hand, and not from any individual player.   Not sure if i agree on that one. because someone has to win that pot. By the time the rake is 'taken' its taken from the person who won that hand. so really, it is takin it from a indivdual player lol
wanna fight?
211419 Nibs: 304
Posted on Jan 11th 2017  -  Subject: rake cash games
Hiya kostas, So you say that rake is only taken from cash games? what if someone plays alot of sit'n go tourneys? Does'nt that get any rake from the fee that is payed? tx for ur response
OEPS.. I'm your huckleberry, thats JUST my game. five hundred.. must be a...peache of a hand....
Displaying #1-5 of 5 total posts

header

[close]