POINTS FOR FANTASY HANDS

Rate this Topic

Displaying #1-15 of 21 total posts  1 2  Next Last
89956 Nibs: 3,151
Posted on Jul 3rd 2008  -  Subject: POINTS FOR FANTASY HANDS
Still  believe PI  should  lower points  for some hands , and    Keep the Pionts Ratio  for hands  a lot Closer   can see alot of teams dissolving because One team gets the MONSTER HAND and all other members try harder   and   finally say we will wait till the next Session,  Chances to get a Big Hand are next to None, Players will and are getting Discouraged.  just my thoughts
84671 Nibs: 2,946
Posted on Jul 3rd 2008  -  Subject: Fantasy Points
I think the way it is fine. It gives everyone a chance to win, if there are teams that get a lot of raked hands then they get more cards giving them more of a chance to make monster hands & on the flip side a team doesn't rake many may get lucky & hit a monster. Just remember its a bit of fun at the end of the day. We don't play on these sites to get raked hands, we play either because we enjoy playing poker or are good at winning.
Go all in I tell you
24854 Nibs: 12,006
Posted on Jul 3rd 2008
I like the idea too. But playing in a team with over 160,000 raked hands and the best you got is a straight while other teams get flushes or even 4 of a kind is a bit demotivating.
Feed the Fish! Not the Sharks!.
Posted on Jul 3rd 2008
Yeah I perfectly understand your point but this is about who can make the best hands out of their fantasy cards & not about who has most raked hands. There is a seperate leaderboard for that. It allows everyone on the forum to particate regardless of skill, a good fun forum event. There are rewards for players already who play a lot of hands.
Go all in I tell you
Posted on Jul 4th 2008
SO ur saying that the team that is leading and has 700 points more than ur team and only has 300 raked hands ,and ur team has 10,000 raked hands and 40 points MAKES SENSE Dont think SO, i am a firm beleiver for Team Play , but like pi had told me ,the stat to land the big hand is OH SLO SLIGHT , WELL do not make the    POINT  SPREAD for hands  OH SO HUGE Keep the points awarded close so alll teams have a chance!!!!!!!
Posted on Jul 4th 2008
I think it mirrors poker, sometimes the little guy hits the monster. Don't complain about it let them have their moment because they may not get another one. Just remeber these are the rules of this BIT OF FUN competition if you don't like it, don't take part.
Go all in I tell you
Posted on Jul 4th 2008
Oh ya, don't take part , yo bro ,Have put many,many hands in to try to score the big one with other team members doing he same, but have noticed some good members also leaving ,think there saying why play 3-4    5-6 hours  when 1 lucky hand gets everyone and only played 1 hour , Hope u hear where I'M comin from  ,very hard to keep members playing and spending cash when u can't see any progress!!!!!
80891 Nibs: 8,529
Posted on Jul 4th 2008
I don't know how take points for this event.......in wich cash table i have to play? Ty Roberto
TEAM TORINO
Posted on Jul 4th 2008
So you only play poker to get fanstasy cards for your team & not trying to actually win at poker or enjoy it!!! Get the fantasy cards for your team should be a secondary objective. I only play cards for recreation & to win a few dollars. Getting fantasy cards for my team is secondary.
Go all in I tell you
Posted on Jul 4th 2008
Roberto, you have to play cash tables, or SNG or MTT with an entry fee of 0.25c or greater with  on a BetMost or Fatbet that you registered through Pokerinside Links & have verified with Pokerinside
Go all in I tell you
Posted on Jul 9th 2008
i play SNG and tourneys but also add a few lo cash games in , I do play to win this gives my team 3-400 hands each session ,LOL
70347 Nibs: 2,686
Posted on Jul 9th 2008
Bear in mind That highest raked hands are still going to win far more often than a 700 hand wonder. Note how the big hands teams are always in or very near the top ten, I don't know about every one else but our team moneymakers is looking at this as a long term challenge. So if you want to complain do so but bear in mind long term the bigger raked hands teams will win more. Incidently if you are a high raked hands player who makes over 1000 hands a week money makers has a spot free at the moment. Just post on the wall if you want an invite and you make 1000+ hands a week.  
75397 Nibs: 6,835
Posted on Jul 9th 2008
Still  believe PI  should  lower points  for some hands , and    Keep the Pionts Ratio  for hands  a lot Closer   can see alot of teams dissolving because One team gets the MONSTER HAND and all other members try harder   and   finally say we will wait till the next Session,  Chances to get a Big Hand are next to None, Players will and are getting Discouraged.  just my thoughtsGREAT IDEA.... IM WITH YOU ON THAT ONE....
80891 Nibs: 8,529
Posted on Jul 9th 2008
So you only play poker to get fanstasy cards for your team & not trying to actually win at poker or enjoy it!!! Get the fantasy cards for your team should be a secondary objective. I only play cards for recreation & to win a few dollars. Getting fantasy cards for my team is secondary.YOU HAVE REASON PERFECTLY!!!!!!!! THANKS FOR THE ANSWER GL AT THE TABLE Roberto
TEAM TORINO
84946 Nibs: 1,035
Posted on Jul 11th 2008
im with u as well m8 great idea
Displaying #1-15 of 21 total posts  1 2  Next Last

header

[close]