Member input on Fantasy 1 & 2

Rate this Topic

Displaying #1-15 of 17 total posts  1 2  Next Last
2328 Nibs: 36,909
Posted on May 3rd 2009  -  Subject: Member input on Fantasy 1 & 2
Hi everyone, we would (I'm sure) would like to thank PI for the team competition... & we'd all like to help make it a little better. My first suggestion would be a change to the speed of the blinds. While it makes for a very interesting tournament, but 15 min blinds are too long with 1500 starting stacks, now if you want to keep at 15, let make the starting stacks less than 1000?  Or go to 3000 and turbo blinds??? Or rotate it around from all types of poker???  Also would it be possible to make them both top 10 pay-outs (fixed pay-out scale? it is done in other tournaments on BM). Remember this is a month long competition...making both Fantasy tournamnet top 10 pay-out would give more members a chance after a long month's fight?!    Anyone else has an idea, putter up or even better email support to get a little change?
Remember, Mother always knows best!!!!! (lol or at least that's what she always told me;) !)
63432 Nibs: 15,550
Posted on May 3rd 2009  -  Subject: AGREE
 I agree too long a tournament for so few players should be turbo for sure under 50 players and 4 hour tourney yuck top 10 payout weeeelllllll sure ok if everyone wants it ill go along i could go both ways on this one but would we do the same in the metals
sry bout dinner but i won 20 in the tourney
Posted on May 16th 2009
Gee...sooo many members were complaining about the set-up and 2 weeks after and no one has any input on how to make it better???  well hopefully the set-up is different for the next ones, EH???
Remember, Mother always knows best!!!!! (lol or at least that's what she always told me;) !)
40289 Nibs: 2,352
Posted on May 20th 2009  -  Subject: Join Team AlienZ
If u r from NZ join Team Alienz
deViaNT
Posted on May 20th 2009
If u r from NZ join Team Alienzthank you for the input, but how does joining your team in any way add to this discussion????....or are you the comic relief??? Now why don't you start your own thread and beg members to join your team there...PI got a place for it too...it's call Fantasy  Poker Team, there you'll find the Team Discussion, there you can beg members, bump it up every 24 hrs...   BTW...where is your team, I can't find it in the top 100??? or did you spell it wrong?
Posted on Jun 1st 2009
It's almost time for another Fantasy mtt's...now please don't set it up the same way again...how's about short table turbo's this time?? Or how's about playing Limit? or stud....Omaha???? Why does it have to NL for all of them????  Why doesn't PI rotate them monthly??? Just as long as it isn't the way they were set-up last month...too long!!!!
30 Nibs: 7,692
Posted on Jun 2nd 2009

Good suggestions you got here buddy, I have forwarded it to my upper management to get it reviewed!

4127 Nibs: 51,412
Posted on Jun 2nd 2009
It's almost time for another Fantasy mtt's...now please don't set it up the same way again...how's about short table turbo's this time?? Or how's about playing Limit? or stud....Omaha???? Why does it have to NL for all of them????  Why doesn't PI rotate them monthly??? Just as long as it isn't the way they were set-up last month...too long!!!!Ahh mother - not Omaha - but the rest is OK
Posted on Jun 2nd 2009

althought Limit poker could take even more time ... but I like the idea of mixing the tournaments a little bit Smile

Posted on Jun 2nd 2009

Good news buddy ... starting in July it will be 3000 Chips starting stacks , turbo blinds and a flat payout for Top10. For now we will leave it as NL Poker tho Smile

Posted on Jun 2nd 2009
It's almost time for another Fantasy mtt's...now please don't set it up the same way again...how's about short table turbo's this time?? Or how's about playing Limit? or stud....Omaha???? Why does it have to NL for all of them????  Why doesn't PI rotate them monthly??? Just as long as it isn't the way they were set-up last month...too long!!!!Ahh mother - not Omaha - but the rest is OKAh, where's your sense of adventure there musse??  Besides I think it would make for a little bit of fun, too bad they don't have Razz, or even better HORSE!!!
Posted on Jun 3rd 2009

Hehe yep HORSE would be something ... special to play I think. Even at the WSOP some people start to say that the 50,000$ HORSE event is the ''new main event''.

Posted on Jul 12th 2009
This month's Fantasy 1 & 2 were great (even if I didn't get into the $$$)!!! The set-up was far better this time around, it moved quicker (but not too quick), the action was fast & furious...a much better tournament, hope that the idea abut rotating will happen next!    But I did have an interesting idea for the fantasies mtt's (but I'm not sure it could be done)....since there is 5 teams in each, why can't we put up 5 tables & on each would be each team (could be hard with some teams not being full) & each table plays down to the final 2 players then they go to the final table???  Possible fix for the difference in numbers betwwen teams could be a set amount of chips per table divided amongst the players on it...as I said it was an idea that I'm not sure could be done...but it would make the team concept a bit more interesting...
Posted on Jul 13th 2009

Glad to hear it worked out well! I like your idea it could be like a Shootout tournament where winners of each tables faceoff at the final table or something like that.. I will pass that idea to my co-workers see what they think! Cool

Posted on Oct 4th 2009
Well another month is done & the Fantasy 1 & 2 are coming up....one question has been put to me by another one of my team mates. With the tournaments falling on a holiday weekend, many Canadian members will be with family, stuffing a turkey or their faces. Will these members be able to exchange tickets for the next months tournaments? With the number of Canadians involved, this could end up with both tournaments being cancelled this month, so a quick reply is needed so members can decide if they should just enter, sit out & take their chances???    Congrats to this month's winner's,Team Baller's!  Nice start, now isn't it our turn for a MONSTER!!!
Displaying #1-15 of 17 total posts  1 2  Next Last

header

[close]