Looking for team

Rate this Topic

Displaying #1-10 of 10 total posts
102506 Nibs: 1,678
Posted on Mar 9th 2009  -  Subject: Looking for team
My team is not playing now, but i want to play and get RH and i don't want to carry all ym team. So who needs an active player please type here and write the name of your team.
100779 Nibs: 2,364
Posted on Mar 9th 2009
I will send you an invite, you already know I just created a team. It's new fresh one but hope we'll have a future here. I'm a regular and if you're one too it's very nice have a look and think well before joining. Thanks and good luck.
The real railbirds poker team
Posted on Mar 9th 2009
I will send you an invite, you already know I just created a team. It's new fresh one but hope we'll have a future here. I'm a regular and if you're one too it's very nice have a look and think well before joining. Thanks and good luck.The invitation was denied, it says you're already in a team
Posted on Mar 9th 2009
I will send you an invite, you already know I just created a team. It's new fresh one but hope we'll have a future here. I'm a regular and if you're one too it's very nice have a look and think well before joining. Thanks and good luck.The invitation was denied, it says you're already in a team What is the name of your team , i'll join it
Posted on Mar 9th 2009
I will send you an invite, you already know I just created a team. It's new fresh one but hope we'll have a future here. I'm a regular and if you're one too it's very nice have a look and think well before joining. Thanks and good luck.The invitation was denied, it says you're already in a team What is the name of your team , i'll join itThe real railbirds poker team
62786 Nibs: 5,818
Posted on Mar 11th 2009  -  Subject: I want you in my team !
Hi,   if you can manage to get an AVERAGE of about 1000RH's weekly, you are very welcome to join my team HOBBITS (now on 6th place). I would need to open up a spot, but want to do so if you're interested.  Just let me know and send me a message on carddemon@telenet.be please. If you do, please tell me a little more about yourself and your habitual play (stakes, RH's etc.). Hoping to be able to welcome you soon, Good luck from Paul aka TheCardDemon, team owner of team HOBBITS        
"Homo sum et nihil humani me alienum est" (= Latin for "I am a human being, and nothing human is strange to me) write me at carddemon@telenet.be
Posted on Mar 11th 2009
your team is full, why do you need me?
104216 Nibs: 829
Posted on Mar 12th 2009
im looking to join a team
get rich or die trying!! love it or hate it its just Fate
Posted on Mar 12th 2009
I will send you an invite, you already know I just created a team. It's new fresh one but hope we'll have a future here. I'm a regular and if you're one too it's very nice have a look and think well before joining. Thanks and good luck.The invitation was denied, it says you're already in a team What is the name of your team , i'll join itThe real railbirds poker team Then feel free to join us, we're on the rise
Posted on Mar 13th 2009
im looking to join a teamJoin us if you want to play poker and get on the top.
Displaying #1-10 of 10 total posts

header

[close]