LOOKING FOR A GREAT TEAM ?

Rate this Topic

Displaying #1-7 of 7 total posts
62786 Nibs: 5,818
Posted on Nov 14th 2008  -  Subject: LOOKING FOR A GREAT TEAM ?
Hey fellow Pokerinsiders, Our team, HOBBITS, has lost some members who don't play anymore on Pokerinisde poker accounts, so we are in desperate need of some good and motivated players, newbies very welcome !  The 3 members to date give you a GREAT start, we all gather around 1000+ RHs per week, so with 7 more players of that kind, we can make the leaderboard crack !!  JOIN US and you won't regret it !  And as a reward, you can get all kind of VERY GOOD POKER STUFF from me, the team owner, and all for free !!  I have a vaste collection of the very best in e-books, interviews, videos and training programs.  Take advantage of it ! Let get cracking, Hobbits Paul aka Carddemon.  
"Homo sum et nihil humani me alienum est" (= Latin for "I am a human being, and nothing human is strange to me) write me at carddemon@telenet.be
49279 Nibs: 3,413
Posted on Nov 15th 2008
send me $$ and I'll think abotu it
102469 Nibs: 500
Posted on Jan 9th 2009
hobbitus in team hobbits....i like it....but i'm new and don't know very well this game...maybe later
h0bbitus
Posted on Jan 10th 2009  -  Subject: Just come on and join us.
hobbitus in team hobbits....i like it....but i'm new and don't know very well this game...maybe laterHi there Hobbitus, never mind that you are new to this, and don't know the game very well yet.  What better way to learn than to tam up with some people who DO know the game and have been playing for a loooooong time ? You are most welcome to join the team, and don't worry about being new.  every member has his/her value !  And I'm sure that all other team members (I myself for sure) will be happy to give you hints and tips, as long as you at least PLAY the game so you can get some experience.  And then you can always ask for our advice, we'll be happy to help you become a good player.  As they say : "practice makes perfect", and believe me : you cannot really learn poker from the books Think it over, and just join if you want to.  You are most welcome, we all had to start somewhere : at the bottom  
"Homo sum et nihil humani me alienum est" (= Latin for "I am a human being, and nothing human is strange to me) write me at carddemon@telenet.be
94552 Nibs: 1,504
Posted on Jan 27th 2009
hobbitus in team hobbits....i like it....but i'm new and don't know very well this game...maybe laterHow about me joining the team, that would be funny.
Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master.
Posted on Jan 28th 2009  -  Subject: Hey Hobitus,
say mate, why don't you just take the step and JOIN our team.  I already invidted you and said you were most welcome ! Never mind if you're not the biggest player around (YET), every member counts and helps.  And we'll all help you if you need something (besides money, I suppose, lol). So.... hope to see you under the "Hobbits" page soon ;-) Good luck !
Posted on Jan 28th 2009  -  Subject: Same goes for...
hobbitus in team hobbits....i like it....but i'm new and don't know very well this game...maybe laterHow about me joining the team, that would be funny.And here's a word for Hobbitsmasher : as long as you're not out to "break" us by being an "infiltrant" of some extremist anti-Hobbits group out there...   WELCOME then to you too, Smasher ! I just only have a very limited number of team spaces left, so if you want to, then get in NOW before it's too late.  We'll be most happy to see you coming, and together we'll pull thesame rope and get higher up in the rankings. Don't think about joining, mate, just JOIN !
Displaying #1-7 of 7 total posts

header

[close]