Leaderboard update

Rate this Topic

Displaying #1-15 of 76 total posts  1 2 3 4 5 6  Next Last
4127 Nibs: 51,412
Posted on Aug 18th 2008  -  Subject: Leaderboard update
Why hasnt there been any update for more than 2 days ??
24854 Nibs: 12,006
Posted on Aug 18th 2008
Maybe they or too busy counting your Nibs and raked hands.
Feed the Fish! Not the Sharks!.
80783 Nibs: 1,728
Posted on Aug 19th 2008  -  Subject: update
now 4 days :O but we have to wait. ther must have some trouble with the challange. i hope my team win on the top 10
bobpatino
91109 Nibs: 3,714
Posted on Aug 20th 2008
As I said in a another thread... Maybe PI are thinking about how they can change this challenge after all critic they got becasue of the last change they did. 
2x LB3 winner, 1x LB1 winner, 2nd in Player --> The fish can too, if not win it can lose!
Posted on Aug 20th 2008
I hope they havent canceled the teamplay leaderboard  I would be nice to get an answer from PI
2328 Nibs: 36,909
Posted on Aug 20th 2008
As I said in a another thread... Maybe PI are thinking about how they can change this challenge after all critic they got becasue of the last change they did.  fritz you're too kind! I've been busy tryin to put together a good team and bring in new blood to PI and now that I've finally got it together, THE LEAST PI CAN DO IS MAKE A LITTLE ANNOUNCEMENT, (maybe in the what's new section, like isn't it what that's for eh?) telling us what is going on with the team challenge?!? As I've posted before, change is fine, if you bother to tell anyone before hand, it is 5 days into what is supposed to be a new round and yet not a peep from anybody at PI, other than "somethings in the works for September". CMon PI, get on it and make announcement about what's going on, give us a hint as to the direction you're going to take with this and the other "benifits" that PI been talking about changing. I expect something soon (even if it's just a poll asking the membership what to do), because this is the second month of chaos and you guys need to stablize the ship!!!
Remember, Mother always knows best!!!!! (lol or at least that's what she always told me;) !)
Posted on Aug 20th 2008
As I said in a another thread... Maybe PI are thinking about how they can change this challenge after all critic they got becasue of the last change they did.  fritz you're too kind! I've been busy tryin to put together a good team and bring in new blood to PI and now that I've finally got it together, THE LEAST PI CAN DO IS MAKE A LITTLE ANNOUNCEMENT, (maybe in the what's new section, like isn't it what that's for eh?) telling us what is going on with the team challenge?!? As I've posted before, change is fine, if you bother to tell anyone before hand, it is 5 days into what is supposed to be a new round and yet not a peep from anybody at PI, other than "somethings in the works for September". CMon PI, get on it and make announcement about what's going on, give us a hint as to the direction you're going to take with this and the other "benifits" that PI been talking about changing. I expect something soon (even if it's just a poll asking the membership what to do), because this is the second month of chaos and you guys need to stablize the ship!!!haha.. I am kind!   PI staff banned?? Maybe that is why???  Just kidding..   I agree, it is almost a week since last sign from PI staff and Simon... I have been recieving some automatic e-mails but not more than that. Live Support has not been online for very long time either. Shall we call 911?   What is going on, what is happening? What's new or going to be new? We love you PI, let us know if you are a live...
2x LB3 winner, 1x LB1 winner, 2nd in Player --> The fish can too, if not win it can lose!
30 Nibs: 7,692
Posted on Aug 20th 2008

Due to death in the entourage of one of staff members LiveSupport was not running 100% like it use to be, but everything should be back to normal shortly. I will make sure to inform my upper management of the issue with the team challenge.

Thank you for your understanding.

80472 Nibs: 3,327
Posted on Aug 20th 2008
Warum ist dieser Schweineverein eigentlich nicht in der Lage, das Update zeitig hinzubekommen???? Es sind bereits 3 Tage vergangen und es hat sich in der Teamtabelle noch nichts getan !Bohrt ihr da den ganzen Tag in der Nase? Ihr verdient doch euer Geld damit, dass wir bei den entsprechen Pokerräumen rumzocken, also macht mal euren Job !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mal ganz abgesehen davon, dass die Seiten mit IE und Netscape nicht funzen! Echt pennig!
und ewig ruft das murmeltier
2328 Nibs: 36,909
Posted on Aug 20th 2008
Due to death in the entourage of one of staff members LiveSupport was not running 100% like it use to be, but everything should be back to normal shortly. I will make sure to inform my upper management of the issue with the team challenge. Thank you for your understanding.My condolences for the staff member's loss!! Thank you Simon for letting us know, best to all at PI, GB!!!
Remember, Mother always knows best!!!!! (lol or at least that's what she always told me;) !)
Posted on Aug 20th 2008
Due to death in the entourage of one of staff members LiveSupport was not running 100% like it use to be, but everything should be back to normal shortly. I will make sure to inform my upper management of the issue with the team challenge. Thank you for your understanding.My condolences for the staff member's loss!! Thank you Simon for letting us know, best to all at PI, GB!!!Yes of course... No hurry back, take your time.... this is just a little thing.  
80707 Nibs: 4,381
Posted on Aug 20th 2008
Please send my condolences.    
ciao for now
Posted on Sep 2nd 2008
AHHH  leaderboard not updating again        -    fantasy challenge and payroll challenge it happen every time we start a new periode  
80990 Nibs: 6,011
Posted on Sep 4th 2008
AHHH  leaderboard not updating again        -    fantasy challenge and payroll challenge it happen every time we start a new periode   Well, it went faster than the last time :)
1 x Ruby 1st place --- 1 x Ruby 2nd place --- 1 x Ruby 3rd place --- 1 x Bronze 1st place --- 1 x Bronze 3rd place --- 1 x Copper 3rd place --- 1 x Fantasy Poker 1 1st place --- 3 x Fantasy Poker 1 3rd place --- 1 x Fantasy Poker 2 1st place --- 1 x Fantasy Poker 2 2nd place
94293 Nibs: 3,283
Posted on Sep 6th 2008
We got a new challenge... thx PI...
smoke better with smokingdonkeys and pokersinde on betmostpoker.com!
Displaying #1-15 of 76 total posts  1 2 3 4 5 6  Next Last

header

[close]